Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE OCTOBER BIRTHDAY PEOPLE!!

HD.jpg

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Good Morning, All. I hope everyone has a good day. I am going to the farm and just sit in a few different areas and just watch for wildlife. Saturday is the first day of the Primitive Arms deer season. I am hoping to add to my meat supply this year. Today, I am hoping to see more evidence of their moving through the area. See ya'll later.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Good Morning, All. I hope everyone has a good day. I am going to the farm and just sit in a few different areas and just watch for wildlife. Saturday is the first day of the Primitive Arms deer season. I am hoping to add to my meat supply this year. Today, I am hoping to see more evidence of their moving through the area. See ya'll later.
Good luck!

Primitive arms? Bow & arrows?

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I don't know if you can use a blackpowder revolver, I will have to look into that.
So, no blackpowder revolvers? My brother has one of those.
Ok, as long as it is .40 caliber he could use a blackpowder revolver. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Just a fly by to say hello.

We went apple picking on Saturday with all 4 grandsons. We all had a lovely time and came home with tons of apples. We're working our way through 1 of 2 apple crisps, next up is apple fritters and then apple cake and maybe some pork chops with a side of fried apples. Nothing better than a full belly and a nice vape afterward!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread