Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Both of you now? :(
that wuz for Semi, not you darlin :)

dangit, still having an issue with some of my quotes not showing up.......mebbe their cuttin me off :grr: as to the stamina thing.....my lil secret is........ it usually takes me 4-5 days, spread over a couple weeks to get caught up :facepalm:

so I've been vaping totally flavorless ever since. (Probably healthier.)
probably.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
We went today and got our 2018 medical insurance squared away, visited and had lunch with DH's mother (she's going to be 94 at the end of this month) and went and saw the movie Justice League in 3d. Took a day off from working.

To stay on topic, we had the theater to ourselves and I vaped away through the whole movie!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Knock Knock - Who's there - Nobody - Nobody Who - Nobody posting that is...

Ya'll have just set a new record for no posting on the front porch...
Hey! You woke me up!
To stay on topic, we had the theater to ourselves and I vaped away through the whole movie!
Nice!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Bless her near centennial heart! Must be from a line of long livers.

Think I've abused mine too much at times...

BTW, how is 3D nowadays?
I have seen better movies in 3d. Not that the movie wasn't good, we really enjoyed it, but the effects didn't scream "you should have seen this is 3d!". Tickets were 1/2 off through Groupon, though.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Bless her near centennial heart! Must be from a line of long livers.

Think I've abused mine too much at times...

BTW, how is 3D nowadays?
You and me both, my mom was 93 all her relatives lived long lives except for the Camel smokers and Drinkers from morning till night as far back as I can remember like when I was 4, big family, 12 altogether. Heck even my dad made it to 78 and smoked Bull Durham till a week before he passed.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Well, it looks like I may have to rethink my long term vaping plans. I was going to keep using my kanger coils as long as I could continue to get them under $1, but this last batch are terrible - lucky if they last one or two days.

I have a couple of the V5's, but I was trying to save them for the time when the simple coil changes gave out. A couple is not going to be enough. I gotta find some more easy to rebuild tanks and stock up. Not sure how may I would need though...

I could just move next door to Mike and be set for life, but I am not sure he would appreciate it... (LOL)...

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
That's the big problem with factory coils. As the industry evolves, the "old" tech gets replaced and the supply eventually dries up. While they may be rebuildable, they're small and fiddly to work on.

I'd suggest building and using one of your K5s (if you've not, already) to see if you like their performance. If so, maybe just a few more of those?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Well, I posted that ECF was wonky and it kicked me out and would not let me back in till now...

Just consider it an ECF 'time out'...
toothy.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Well, it looks like I may have to rethink my long term vaping plans. I was going to keep using my kanger coils as long as I could continue to get them under $1, but this last batch are terrible - lucky if they last one or two days.

I have a couple of the V5's, but I was trying to save them for the time when the simple coil changes gave out. A couple is not going to be enough. I gotta find some more easy to rebuild tanks and stock up. Not sure how may I would need though...

I could just move next door to Mike and be set for life, but I am not sure he would appreciate it... (LOL)...
Yea, that is part of my problem. As my left arm gets worse I know that rebuilding anything to small is going to be a problem down the road.
Which Kanger were you using? IOW are you looking for DL like a Kanger Subtank or a MTL like a Kanger Protank?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Yep, that one...
In that case, I can help you. I'm very much a MTL vaper.

For drop in coils, I recommend the CLR coils. They're rebuildable coils for the Joyetech Ego One tanks, Standard and Mega. They're fantastic coils and they're very easy to rebuild.

By V5, I'm guessing you mean Kayfun V5? Have you actually tried them yet? Because they're supposedly more airy than KFL's and Protanks.

If you like the Protanks, I would guess the KFL would be perfect for you. They're getting hard to find. But, there are still some around. We can help you find them if you want some.

I have a good stash of KFL's. But, I've fallen in love with the CLR's. They're very good and are the easiest drop in coil to rebuild that I've ever seen.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I needed to refill my daily juice bottles, so I took some out of the freezer and mixed some down. I may not be doing this right...
View attachment 704509
That smudged bottle, I'm pretty sure says 12mg 35%PG. The freezer bag got a bit...messy.
Uh oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread