Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Nuclear?! :w00t: Okay, I'll take your word for it. I
Yeah they have a couple different ones. The nuclear one I had was a long one. Took like 6 hours, they take a pic before then inject you and then take pics at every 2 hours I think. It ends up they get a complete 3d pic of the way your heart is absorbing the blood it is fed. The chemical stress test is different, they inject you with something to make your heart work like you have been on a treadmill, don't know what they use, have never had it, they didn't think it would be a good test for me. I know several people who have tho. The first one is pretty cool, they even had me go on the treadmill before the last pic was taken and then they showed it to me and it gives a complete pic of your heart and they can make it turn so they can see all sides. I think it may be to see if you've had a heart attack that damaged part of your heart. It is something you get a 360 degree view.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Test, rewire, rewick, refill, replenish. Last night and this morning. It has been a bit more than three weeks.
Ain't it fun. I dread doing it anymore and sometimes my coils show it. These Sirens are probably the easiest ones I've done to date. Even easier then the K5, that Prime if I order a couple from FT look a little more intense with that smaller deck. But I bet it would be worth it, not real happy about the 2ml capacity but it is what it is. I even thought about blocking one of the air holes on the K5 with epoxy or something so instead of 2 on the build part would be just 1 which would tighten up the draw but not sure if that would work or not. Probably would just be better with the Prime and they are pretty cheap when you use the MAP code. Plus if I did it with Kanthal I have several mods that are so so on TC but work just fine on power, so I'd end up with a really pocket friendly setup.

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Would a round toothpick fit and be snapped off? Can be removed if dat doesn't work.
I don't think a toothpick would do it Iffy. But Mikes idea of the silicone might work. I think it would be better just to get a couple Primes.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Yeah they have a couple different ones. The nuclear one I had was a long one. Took like 6 hours, they take a pic before then inject you and then take pics at every 2 hours I think. It ends up they get a complete 3d pic of the way your heart is absorbing the blood it is fed. The chemical stress test is different, they inject you with something to make your heart work like you have been on a treadmill, don't know what they use, have never had it, they didn't think it would be a good test for me. I know several people who have tho. The first one is pretty cool, they even had me go on the treadmill before the last pic was taken and then they showed it to me and it gives a complete pic of your heart and they can make it turn so they can see all sides. I think it may be to see if you've had a heart attack that damaged part of your heart. It is something you get a 360 degree view.

Thank you for the explanation! I'd be a little punchy if I had to go through that for six hours. Hope your EKG went well today.

Has the Cipro cleared up your lung problem now? I'm assuming it has since you're back to posting full bore about vaping. :)

Found out why RTD had no AW batteries, and it wasn't because of @DancingHeretik or anyone else. Posted on the RTD site:

RTD Vapor offers authentic AW batteries acquired directly from AW.

AW Battery stock update - AW's factory experienced a flood a few months ago. They are still replacing machines and equipment. We do not have an estimated time for when they will resume producing batteries.

:(

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Two years ago, I bought 8 AW's. But, this year:

batts2017cut.jpg

I love the 30Q's. They're like the HG2's except easier to write on since they're pink, not brown.

If there is a Christmas sale, I need to buy more of the HE2's. I was looking for the shortest 18650 I could find to fit into certain mods with very tight battery compartments. This was a test purchase since I've never bought them before. They're perfect. So, now I need more.

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas

batts2017cut.jpg

I love the 30Q's. They're like the HG2's except easier to write on since they're pink, not brown.

If there is a Christmas sale, I need to buy more of the HE2's. I was looking for the shortest 18650 I could find to fit into certain mods with very tight battery compartments. This was a test purchase since I've never bought them before. They're perfect. So, now I need more.

18650 Samsung 3000mAh INR18650-30Q High Discharge Flat Top - Batteries - Batteries, Chargers, and PowerPax Carriers

found this @DancingHeretik

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Found out why RTD had no AW batteries, and it wasn't because of @DancingHeretik or anyone else. Posted on the RTD site:

AW Battery stock update - AW's factory experienced a flood a few months ago. They are still replacing machines and equipment. We do not have an estimated time for when they will resume producing batteries.

The last convo I had with Randy he said that AW hopes to be back up and running in January. I sure do hope so cause I had to settle for not so good batteries for now. I bet he will sell out quick when he gets his first shipment in :D

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Thank you for the explanation! I'd be a little punchy if I had to go through that for six hours. Hope your EKG went well today.

Has the Cipro cleared up your lung problem now? I'm assuming it has since you're back to posting full bore about vaping. :)

I has somewhat. I still cough up stuff but not like I was and haven't had any blood for a while so I go next week to see if my nodule is in the same place they said they have a way of moving and since I wanted to wait till the week starting on the 26th because of a few things going on they want to double check to see if the beam is still correct. Don't want to accidently take our something else.
EKG was pretty much the same. Always an interesting guy to talk to tho.
He is kinda funny, I told him I seem to have to take my BP meds at 12 hr intervals and he said if thats what works then do it. He said its kind of funny how sometimes things happen and not particular reason. He likened it to having a heart operation and the guy says really weird it cured the mole on my big toe could never get rid of that. No rhyme or reason for it. Just happens.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA

batts2017cut.jpg

Yep I got 12 new HG2's now gotta use Kennas idea with painters tape to mark them. Got a few multi battery mods. They say you're supposed to keep them paired up but in the Lost Vapes that they run in parallel I don't worry about and never had a problem.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I meant topper, not tank. My mind knew what I meant but my fingers did their own thing.
gotcha. I'd seen someone a long time ago talk about a bf tank, but didn't ask. Maybe they also meant topper, but when you said it, it made me wonder.

The chemical stress test is different, they inject you with something to make your heart work like you have been on a treadmill, don't know what they use, have never had it
that's the one they did to my sil....... she said for just a bit she felt like she was dying from what it did to her heart, but didn't last all that long. Still hopes she doesn't ever have to do it again though.

oh that stinks.

someone mentioned writing on the tootsie rolls. I use my gold marker then cover it in packing tape, and leave a little bit to make a tape tab. I have long nails, but they make creases in the top of the batt wrap when I use them to get the battery out, so I like having lil tape tabs on my batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread