Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Life has been pretty busy and tough for me the last several months so I have not been around ECF much.

MANY Hugs from an over tired and stressed purple kitty.

May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

huge hug.gif.GIF

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
hi guys very belated thanks for the congrats on the 5th vapeversary! I completely missed it LOL!

Life has been pretty busy and tough for me the last several months so I have not been around ECF much. I do think about and miss you guys often.

Since right before Christmas I have been dealing with my mother's declining health and eventual death (and all that goes with that). Things are slowly sorting out but it is taking some time to even get through the things I need to do. I haven't had much time to deal with the emotional side much yet. It will come when it comes. I have some high nic juice around for just that emergency.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope to be back with you guys on a regular basis soon.

MANY Hugs from an over tired and stressed purple kitty.

@Myrany, great to see you and I empathize with your plight. My parents are declining rapidly mentally and physically, both have taken ambulance rides lately, and I worry like crazy for them. I wish you well, you are never alone here. :nun:

The reasons I have discovered to why juice darkens toward the bottom of a almost empty tank is that your vaping at a higher power so the chimney or metal is heating up thus caramelizing the juice, the less juice in the atty to dissipate the heat just gets hot and darkens. The other is your coil is cocooned and time to replace..your having to heat up the cocoon in order to vaporize the juice and again heating up all the surrounding area burning the juice and extra stress on the batts. Don't salvage the couple mls of dark juice, all it will do is contaminate the new juice turning it dark along with giving it a off taste in time. Toss that dark juice. I get a ring of dark juice along the bottom that looks like its oozing from the juice holes in my STM's..tell tale sign that the coil is toasted. Using rayon and not having the wick plug up until dryhits the dark ring besides the burnt taste is my only sign of the coil being spent.

Picked your post primarily at random. I was having a bad problem with the bottom of the tank just getting nasty/harsh, lately. The nic I was using had turned quite "golden." It was from '13 or '14 but I also think that shipment came during the summer that year and was a bit brown when it arrived. I assumed at the time is was because it sat out in the heat on a tarmac somewhere, or several somewheres. When I used a "newer" batch of nic, the problem went away, completely. Not disagreeing with the other reasons it could be fried, that was just my experience. I use mostly unflavored.

Here ya go. it's 15ml of 100mg, $2.75 for shipping, Nic Salts
Nicotine Sample Request - Nude Nicotine

When I went looking it said the offer was only for new customers? :(

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
When I went looking it said the offer was only for new customers? :(
I think that's correct, but a 60 ml order from either Nude Nic or from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers is just about the same price. For larger quantities, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers is less expensive.

I have 60 ml of nic salt nicotine liquid from LNW but I haven't yet tried. I thought it would be an impossibility, but my 15 ml sample of "Smooth" nic salt liquid from Nude Nic resulted in a joose that has too little throat hit for me, and I have to adjust it by adding joose that has more PG. I haven't yet tried the nic salt liquid that I got from LNW. It is less expensive in quantities greater than 60 ml than the nic salt liquids from Nude Nic.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
<sigh...>

Br John Castle

ECigIntelligence reports that the U.S. Food & Drug Administration is preparing to enforce its cutoff date of August 8, 2016 for new vapor products through inspections of manufacturers and retailers. Any vapor products found to have to been created after that date, as per the “deeming rule”, may be confiscated. This would include products created in, and received from, foreign markets such as China.

Per the ECigIntelligence report:

“The FDA has asked for bids on a contract to provide “Vape Inspection” services. The agency is prepared to spend $23 million over a five-year period to verify compliance, and has published a detailed list of items inspectors will be searching for. The contract specifies inspections of manufacturers (which also includes any vape shop that makes e-liquid on site), but the Tobacco Control Act allows gives the FDA authority to inspect all “establishments engaged in the retail sale of FDA-regulated tobacco products.” That could include any vape shop or online seller.”

Manufacturers and retailers have a number of options for proving that their products comply with the cutoff date. For example:

• Dated copies of advertisements
  • Dated catalog pages
  • Dated promotional material
  • Dated trade publications
  • Dated bills of lading
  • Dated freight bills
  • Dated waybills
  • Dated invoices
  • Dated purchase orders
  • Dated customer receipts
  • Dated manufacturing documents
  • Dated distributor or retailer inventory lists

The report goes on to speculate that some, perhaps many, manufacturers and retailers will have “pre-established” some products by introducing them for sale before the cutoff date, then withdrawing them from shelves, in order to further develop them before re-introducing them in their final retail-ready form. No negative consequences for manufacturers or retailers suspected of this practice are discussed in the source reporting, and since the source offers this possibility only as speculation, it might safely be assumed that no mechanism for detecting whether this has occurred exists.

Inspectors will additionally take note of products which appear to be misleadingly or inaccurately labeled, and will be taking photographs of product for further evaluation.

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
<sigh...>

Br John Castle

ECigIntelligence reports that the U.S. Food & Drug Administration is preparing to enforce its cutoff date of August 8, 2016 for new vapor products through inspections of manufacturers and retailers. Any vapor products found to have to been created after that date, as per the “deeming rule”, may be confiscated. This would include products created in, and received from, foreign markets such as China.

Per the ECigIntelligence report:

“The FDA has asked for bids on a contract to provide “Vape Inspection” services. The agency is prepared to spend $23 million over a five-year period to verify compliance, and has published a detailed list of items inspectors will be searching for. The contract specifies inspections of manufacturers (which also includes any vape shop that makes e-liquid on site), but the Tobacco Control Act allows gives the FDA authority to inspect all “establishments engaged in the retail sale of FDA-regulated tobacco products.” That could include any vape shop or online seller.”

Manufacturers and retailers have a number of options for proving that their products comply with the cutoff date. For example:

• Dated copies of advertisements
  • Dated catalog pages
  • Dated promotional material
  • Dated trade publications
  • Dated bills of lading
  • Dated freight bills
  • Dated waybills
  • Dated invoices
  • Dated purchase orders
  • Dated customer receipts
  • Dated manufacturing documents
  • Dated distributor or retailer inventory lists

The report goes on to speculate that some, perhaps many, manufacturers and retailers will have “pre-established” some products by introducing them for sale before the cutoff date, then withdrawing them from shelves, in order to further develop them before re-introducing them in their final retail-ready form. No negative consequences for manufacturers or retailers suspected of this practice are discussed in the source reporting, and since the source offers this possibility only as speculation, it might safely be assumed that no mechanism for detecting whether this has occurred exists.

Inspectors will additionally take note of products which appear to be misleadingly or inaccurately labeled, and will be taking photographs of product for further evaluation.
Sign me up I'm ready to take some of those millions off their hands. Plus I have some experience.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Thank you @mackman and @clnire! So, don't believe everything I read? ;) @bigbells, going whole hog into this I see. Looking forward to seeing your reviews. At this point it's just a matter of curiosity for me and will go with what @2legsshrt got based on his assessment so far. The whole nic thing has me worried again though I should be okay for a very long time.

FDA crackdown thread is here FDA Crackdown....

Possible flavor ban here Possible incomming Flavor Ban

@DancingHeretik 's 7th is here 7 Year ECF Anniversary

Bulk Apothecary sale here Are you done stocking up?

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
I got kicked out of the phone company because I had a vaporizer in my front pocket. I guess he saw the Bulge in my pocket. He asked what it was. I told him it's an electronic cigarette. security guard warns me he was going to call the cops so I told him do what you got to do. So the idiot calls the police. I told him I don't know what you're going to tell the police but I wouldn't want to be in your spot. He got nervous and headed into the building real fast.
Police show up.
The police asked me mister do you have a problem here? I said no he said that I couldn't take my Vape in that building. So the cops asked me where is he? I said he's inside somewhere. They we're very ...... off. They took him in a back room.
Poor guy I kind of felt bad for him. I wish I was a fly on the wall. But I had a very exhilarating time. Today.
It's not against the law to have a vaporizer in your front pocket.
Hardy har har!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
My parents are declining rapidly mentally and physically, both have taken ambulance rides lately, and I worry like crazy for them. I wish you well, you are never alone here. :nun:
Yep thats the way my mom got before the end. Now I'm worried I am getting like my parents, still have my mental faculties sort of. Just don't mention the T word around me. I lose it then.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I got kicked out of the phone company because I had a vaporizer in my front pocket. I guess he saw the Bulge in my pocket. He asked what it was. I told him it's an electronic cigarette. security guard warns me he was going to call the cops so I told him do what you got to do. So the idiot calls the police. I told him I don't know what you're going to tell the police but I wouldn't want to be in your spot. He got nervous and headed into the building real fast.
Police show up.
The police asked me mister do you have a problem here? I said no he said that I couldn't take my Vape in that building. So the cops asked me where is he? I said he's inside somewhere. They we're very ...... off. They took him in a back room.
Poor guy I kind of felt bad for him. I wish I was a fly on the wall. But I had a very exhilarating time. Today.
Hardy har har!
What the heck was this kid thinking? Wait Puerto Rico maybe it was the water or lack of.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Police show up.
Hardy har har!

Glad you stuck around to talk to the police. I would have been willing to buy a ticket to be in that room and see what happened. :lol:

Yep thats the way my mom got before the end. Now I'm worried I am getting like my parents, still have my mental faculties sort of. Just don't mention the T word around me. I lose it then.

No, you've hit a speed bump in that RV of yours and it will take a wee bit for it to stop jiggling. You hang in there Legs, you're a fighter and we are not giving up on you. And don't forget the 4th of July Porch International Hop-Scotch Compitition. My money is on you to win. :thumbs:

But I get it, I'm still surprised I'm alive after all I went through last summer. I'd even told my husband where all my vape stuff was supposed to go and what a certain porcher was to do with it. It's not fun having to face your mortality, it leaves a mark, but modern medicine kicks ..... We're all here for you. :wub:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
You may see that until it arrives at your door. :)

Oh!? - I don't remember how my previous orders tracked. This is only about the 3rd time I've ordered from them. And the last one was a very long time back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread