Have a great Christmas everybody!

giphy.gif

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Merry Christmas to you too, debinnv. Now, why are you cuddling that Polar Bear?
Thank you. That was my pretty girl Lightning. She passed quite a few years ago. She was my companion and protector for many years. I still miss her very much. I got a new pup about a month ago. He spent his first 15 months pretty much in a cage. Well, he won't ever have to worry about that again. He's coming along just fine too. Only needed time and a LOT of patience :) He's a real good boy. Now if he would only grow into his ears! His name is Major. He is still a bit thin but I am working on that. Vet says he's a healthy boy!

IMG_20191222_145752152.jpg

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Thank you. That was my pretty girl Lightning. She passed quite a few years ago. She was my companion and protector for many years. I still miss her very much. I got a new pup about a month ago. He spent his first 15 months pretty much in a cage. Well, he won't ever have to worry about that again. He's coming along just fine too. Only needed time and a LOT of patience :) He's a real good boy. Now if he would only grow into his ears! His name is Major. He is still a bit thin but I am working on that. Vet says he's a healthy boy!

View attachment 859575

He may be a real good boy, but he's also gorgeous!

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
He may be a real good boy, but he's also gorgeous!
Why thank you! Matter of fact, I am just now getting ready to go pick him up from the Vet. Had to do a lil snip snip. :) Now comes the fun of the poor guy having to wear the cone of shame for awhile.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebration yesterday and you're relaxing with wonderful memories today. (and lots of leftovers!)
I did! Was very quiet this year for a change. Just myself and hubby. No family where I had to play maid for a week. So freaking nice. :) Hope everyone else had a nice relaxing, day after Christmas!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I did! Was very quiet this year for a change. Just myself and hubby. No family where I had to play maid for a week. So freaking nice. :) Hope everyone else had a nice relaxing, day after Christmas!

Our Christmas day used to be crazy with the kids due to visiting family. Packing up and schlepping everything from place to place. So then for several years we'd have Christmas Day with Mike's family and then Christmas with my family the following Saturday. These days we have grandchildren so they all come here on Christmas day. Our kids in-laws live far away so I'm sure at some point we'll be spending Christmas alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread