seven_nye_sm_web.jpg

Well, I guess we are on the verge of another Prohibition... :(

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Good morning. Anybody else thinking of taking down the Christmas decorations yet? It just looks all wrong to me about now.
One of the advantages of being a curmudgeon, if you don't put them up you don't have to take them down.

Jerry

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
One of the advantages of being a curmudgeon, if you don't put them up you don't have to take them down.

Jerry

We were putting up less and less and our tree was getting smaller and smaller. Then the grand babies came along... Although we still don't put up as much as we did when our kids were young, but the look on those babies faces was worth it. Of course they're not around to help put it all away. Now it's a matter of getting rid of the old stuff and being very organized with what we actually used.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys

Jerry
Damn Skippy! We have a Christmas Village on our mantle. It stays up there all year long. That's all we had this year. We turned the lights on and let the train go around Christmas Eve and Day lol. No family this year so didn't see a need I guess.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Dang. My main unit crapped out on me. I was trying to learn to build my own coils so the coil in it was working just fine one puff and the next one-- nothing. No warning at all the whole thing died. So much for trying to save money--just cost me $100. I'm on my little backup now. How did I survive with such wimpy vape when it was my main unit? Cant wait for my replacement to arrive.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Dang. My main unit crapped out on me. I was trying to learn to build my own coils so the coil in it was working just fine one puff and the next one-- nothing. No warning at all the whole thing died. So much for trying to save money--just cost me $100. I'm on my little backup now. How did I survive with such wimpy vape when it was my main unit? Cant wait for my replacement to arrive.

Wait, you only have two rigs? :w00t: First of all, describe what mod failed and the atty you are using and any other particulars and see if anyone here can help you troubleshoot the problem. Be prepared, they will ask you other questions. :oops:

Next, go to Are you done stocking up? and The Final Count Down -- Are You Ready? and Shinyitis Support Group . The people on all those threads are very helpful and have a firm grasp on what is going on.

The mantra on this thread has always been, "Have a backup for your mod, then have a backup for you backup and backups for your backups." :)

People on the stocking thread, and the shiny thread, can point you towards good deals on new equipment. A lot of places are getting rid of inventory. You're a bit late to the party but there are still plenty of deals to be had. Please give them a chance to help you.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

More info needed. What was your main unit that died ... and what atty were you using on it. Let's start there and see if we can help.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My unit was a smok mag 225 with a prince v12 tank. I was using the prince RBA coil with a juggernaut coil. I do not have the funds to have a large stash. My emergency stash consts of buying one extra liter of nic. I had to borrow money in order to replace my dead mag 225.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread