Rules for the contest are now posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... I need to win the "big prize" so I don't have to buy both ... or the hubby will have a fit! I have both in my "shopping cart" .... and just waiting to see if maybe I win one... which I doubt, I never win anything! I can't even get $1.00 in a scratch off lottery ticket (lol... which everyone makes fun of)

So Bill.... on that note.... When will the 1st drawing be for the "big prize" .... lol.. I know.. I know... I have been driving you crazy!!! You just may want to ring my neck at this point!!! :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
if i were to buy a ss it would be for only one reason, well, no, two:
lorikay and katya who were both impressed by your product.:2cool:
i don't really care too much about celebrities and what they like or use.

Hey Tibur, I really like SS batteries and cartos. At the moment, my beautiful Hendus have reached the end of their life (300 charges or so), so I was considering buying a couple of new ones, but who knows? Maybe it won't be necessary? ;)

So, Bill, technically I am not currently a user of SS. :D

I like SS because the batteries are surprisingly powerful for that class and hit like a real cigarette. Their small size, good looks and their cig-like feel make them really hard to beat as a cigarette replacement. SS cartos are hands down the best 4081 cartomizers I've tried (and I've tried them all.) They can be refilled many times and still retain good flavor and vapor production. And they are perfect for vaping and driving (or for stealth vaping).

[I do share Tibur's feelings about "celebrities" though. I bought my first SS kit on Lorikay's recommendation and I didn't regret it. I trust her.]

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Well, I'm not very eloquent so I guess I will have to keep it rather simple. Like tib, I first became aware of the smokestik reading what lorikay, Katya, WW and a few others had to say. I have wanted one ever since seeing the rave comments made about the superb e-cig you have and the cartos that don't burn.

So by all accounts you have put forth a lot of time and effort to offer truly top of the line products that anyone would love to own. Myself included.

Thank you for running this contest and giving us a chance to try your products.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
OK, Bill.

Here's my entry as a user of SS. :)

I bought a kit with two Hendu batteries but I wouldn't dream of decorating them. Why gild the lily? Mess with perfection? :D

Sky, I hope we all win! Those batteries are really nice. Good luck to all!

Where are Lorikay and WitchWay. They did decorate. Serious bling, folks.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
OK, Bill.

Here's my entry as a user of SS. :)

I bought a kit with two Hendu batteries but I wouldn't dream of decorating them. Why gild the lily? Mess with perfection? :D

Sky, I hope we all win! Those batteries are really nice. Good luck to all!

Yeah, good luck to us all! I am surprised Lorikay and WW haven't posted any pictures yet.

Yeah, good luck to us all! I am surprised Lorikay and WW haven't posted any pictures yet.

I was thinking the same thing... they really need to post the pics here. I have seen Lorikay's which are beautiful... I have not seen WW's ... are they posted somewhere else?

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I do not currently use a smoke stick, however after looking on your site and seeing how absolutely sleek and elegant they are, I would truly like to have one.
The fact that it is stamped with Smoke Stick is a genius idea also, it tells all what it is, and it will not be confused as a real cig.
The little jewel on the end and it's placement behind the rim,helps to give it that elegant look.
And then again I would like to have a SS, so if I ever go to the White House and visit Obama, I could have a Smoke Stick moment with him. We could talk about all these ridiculous "Bans" , he'd be so impressed with me that he'd make me Vice Prez, and I then take over the world muahahaha!!:evil:

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas

Bling my Hendu?! No no no :) My Hendu is one of the only things I have not messed with!! It is just too perfect the way it is. This is my dress up PV. I use a silver eyeglass chain I got on eBay and wear it around my neck when I go out. It's small, sleak and classy looking. Plus the purple jewel on the end makes the light more sublte and pleasing to look at. Of course if you want to use it as a flashlight you will be out of luck :)

Sorry to disappoint Katya, but the Hendu stands as bling all by itself :)

Happy Vaping!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Bling my Hendu?! No no no :) My Hendu is one of the only things I have not messed with!! It is just too perfect the way it is. This is my dress up PV. I use a silver eyeglass chain I got on eBay and wear it around my neck when I go out. It's small, sleak and classy looking. Plus the purple jewel on the end makes the light more sublte and pleasing to look at. Of course if you want to use it as a flashlight you will be out of luck :)

Sorry to disappoint Katya, but the Hendu stands as bling all by itself :)

Happy Vaping!!

Pictures or it didn't happen. :D

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Somehow, I've never seen these before, nor heard of them. I checked out the site and that Hendu Elite is over the top cool! They all look interesting and hopefully some day I'll be able to afford one :)

Thanks for watching out for the ECF members and sponsoring a contest! I'll be interested to see the winners!

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I guess I need to remind you of our customer loyalty program now don't I..lol...just PM me and I will be glad to exchange your Hendu's for new ones...like I said before...we stand behind our stuff...and a lifetime warranty is just that...obviously there is a catch..like buying stuff at least every six weeks...which you have done...we always had this policy..although it was unofficial before...if we had a good customer call to say they had an issue...our customer service reps were always good at taking care of them...so for anyone that is unclear...I am stating it clearly now...Lifetime means Lifetime....so Katya...go ahead and PM me and I will get the ball rolling for you...

I will start to PM people about asking for the address to send their prizes in the next few days...so bear with me folks...we are going to get to you...Cheers!!:toast:

Hey Tibur, I really like SS batteries and cartos. At the moment, my beautiful Hendus have reached the end of their life (300 charges or so), so I was considering buying a couple of new ones, but who knows? Maybe it won't be necessary? ;)

So, Bill, technically I am not currently a user of SS. :D

I like SS because the batteries are surprisingly powerful for that class and hit like a real cigarette. Their small size, good looks and their cig-like feel make them really hard to beat as a cigarette replacement. SS cartos are hands down the best 4081 cartomizers I've tried (and I've tried them all.) They can be refilled many times and still retain good flavor and vapor production. And they are perfect for vaping and driving (or for stealth vaping).

[I do share Tibur's feelings about "celebrities" though. I bought my first SS kit on Lorikay's recommendation and I didn't regret it. I trust her.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread