Rush Limbaugh chimes in on e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Don't know why you are quoting me. All I have done is have a different opinion than yzer. Much like Rush's opinions are different than his. Green Shirt/Redshirt. Mine are no more valid than his. Just different.

Of course I could agree with him...but then we would both be wrong! ;)
My opinion is hardly a "hate vendetta." If it is, the burdon of proof lies solely on you.

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
I think everyone is fooling themselves if they don't think that vaping will be banned from public locations just like cigarettes are eventually. It does not matter if they are hurting anyone around them or not, if people don't want to see it, they will ban it.

Some people don't like to look at the nativity scene at a church, rather than drive by and pay it no attention, they ..... and have it removed. Some people don't like seeing the 10 commandments at a court house, rather than not stopping and reading them, they ..... and have them removed. Some people don't like the views and content of imas, Howard stern and rush Limbaugh, rather than not listening or watching they ..... and have them removed.

Bottom line is no matter what you are doing, if someone does not like it, doesn't want their children to see it, they will not look the other way, they will ..... and make you stop.

It is my opinion that there will be many changes coming to e cigarettes in the future. They will come up with some rediculous number of children becoming addicted to nicotine because of all the flavors of e juice lured them to vaping. They will not rely on the parents to police there children, they will outlaw flavored e juice. You will be able to get standard non flavored e juice and that is it.

They will change the laws in some way to bundle e juice with tobacco and they will tax the bejesus out of it just like cigarettes.

These are just my opinions.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Evidently I am in the minority here...I agree with him quite often on most subjects. I have run into the smoking nazi who starts coughing as soon as I start vaping despite being 20 feet from me. When they start making comments about how the "smoke" is affecting their allergies I enjoy telling them to see a doctor. Not a GP but a Psychologist to help them with their obvious hypochondriac symptoms. Amazing how this results is a hand spasm causing the middle finger to rise straight up.
1-Laughing.gif

Rellen13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Peabody MA USA
I think everyone is fooling themselves if they don't think that vaping will be banned from public locations just like cigarettes are eventually. It does not matter if they are hurting anyone around them or not, if people don't want to see it, they will ban it.

Some people don't like to look at the nativity scene at a church, rather than drive by and pay it no attention, they ..... and have it removed. Some people don't like seeing the 10 commandments at a court house, rather than not stopping and reading them, they ..... and have them removed. Some people don't like the views and content of imas, Howard stern and rush Limbaugh, rather than not listening or watching they ..... and have them removed.

Bottom line is no matter what you are doing, if someone does not like it, doesn't want their children to see it, they will not look the other way, they will ..... and make you stop.

It is my opinion that there will be many changes coming to e cigarettes in the future. They will come up with some rediculous number of children becoming addicted to nicotine because of all the flavors of e juice lured them to vaping. They will not rely on the parents to police there children, they will outlaw flavored e juice. You will be able to get standard non flavored e juice and that is it.

They will change the laws in some way to bundle e juice with tobacco and they will tax the bejesus out of it just like cigarettes.

These are just my opinions.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

This is what I fear. I am new to vaping and am very thankful to have found a way to give up smoking cigarettes. I almost feel it is too good to be true, and am now awaiting the rug to be pulled out from under me.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
This is what I fear. I am new to vaping and am very thankful to have found a way to give up smoking cigarettes. I almost feel it is too good to be true, and am now awaiting the rug to be pulled out from under me.

I am almost at a year and the rug is still there, and the feeling that it is going to be yanked has subsided! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread