AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I ordered my 3rd and hopefully last Juggerknot mr rta this morning.

Here's my 1st:
    4152bsm.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Not that I'm saying I'll buy one, but it looks pretty…
    Don't know which tank it takes, there seems to be one adapter for DotMod's tank, so maybe it's a Yihi design, or with luck boro.

View attachment 981324
    View attachment 981325

I love the look of it too, especially after using the Bxr. I hope they bring out a borobox sized device as well.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Today's vapemail!

pt80s.jpg

I'm smitten. I love the tiny form factor of the swag px80. Apart from that, the pt80s wins by a country mile.

The mod is thicker than the Gen 80s and close to a z80, so it has perfect handfeel (for my lil hands). And on the subject of the z80 which purrs/hums with a drop-in coil in F0 mode, the pt80s does that too. No idea if the chip is using f[t] mode like the Gen 80s, as it's only got VW or VV modes. Whatever it is, I love it and Luna keeps looking at me funny.

The tank's innovation is awesome. You twist the top portion to get to a fill port, which has a bung. Then twist it back to your dual sided top airflow slots. And of course you can close down the AF by twisting it a bit.

So it's pretty much leakproof. I'll keep an eye on the bottom of the tank to see if the coil seeps.

The airflow and draw are smooth, it's a fantastic device.

This is sounding way too much like a review so I'll shut up now. But if you love gtx coils, then look at the PT80s and the smaller internal battery PT60

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Happy Caturday everyone even to those who dislike cats
    FastTech has the SXmini SL V2 on sale for $59.25. Just grabbed a few. Not a bad deal considering S&H is already factored in.

FT end-of-the-summer sale.
    glad you posted this. I just grabbed a Fire Red SX MINI. WIsh they came out with more Stabwoods though.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    glad you posted this. I just grabbed a Fire Red SX MINI. WIsh they came out with more Stabwoods though.
    Is this your first YiHi mod? Supposedly the V2's have address the parasitic battery drain, and I'm eager to see for myself.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Good afternoon Shiny's
    Got the Hellbeast 2 going. AF is very smooth but massive; have it cut down by half. Not too loud but did have to raise watts a bit to get the same flavor as the vaporesso itank with the same coil. Top fill is a good simple half turn to remove the cap. Still playing around with the settings.
    20220924_131305.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good afternoon Shiny's
    Got the Hellbeast 2 going. AF is very smooth but massive; have it cut down by half. Not too loud but did have to raise watts a bit to get the same flavor as the vaporesso itank with the same coil. Top fill is a good simple half turn to remove the cap. Still playing around with the settings.
    View attachment 981374
    It's been a while since I have seen anyone use the cold steel mods. I have a couple somewhere in storage.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    What’s a bung?

Some people call the rubber plug on a pod a bung
    A bung is the rubber plug that's found in the bottom centre of the transom of a tinnie (small outboard motorboat).

The idea is to remove the bung when the boat is on its trailer so rainwater doesn't collect and pool in the boat. The bung hole is also used to drain out water when the boat gets a wash.
    Many a careless weekend boater has come unstuck by forgetting to put the bung in before heading out on the water, only to have the tinnie fill up and swamp.

I'm guessing the pod plug name stems from this original term.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    A bung is the rubber plug that's found in the bottom centre of the transom of a tinnie (small outboard motorboat).

The idea is to remove the bung when the boat is on its trailer so rainwater doesn't collect and pool in the boat. The bung hole is also used to drain out water when the boat gets a wash.
    Many a careless weekend boater has come unstuck by forgetting to put the bung in before heading out on the water, only to have the tinnie fill up and swamp.

I'm guessing the pod plug name stems from this original term.
    Hence the saying....fizzing at the bung :greengrin:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I was supposed to be sent the new Geek Vape T200 for review by SourceMore but somehow there was confusion and I was sent the Pulse AIO.5 instead. A little frustrating to say the least, but I've been wanting to test one of these out anyway and had it in my shopping cart on a few different sites.

Oh well, bottoms up!

20220924_142525.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was supposed to be sent the new Geek Vape T200 for review by SourceMore but somehow there was confusion and I was sent the Pulse AIO.5 instead. A little frustrating to say the least, but I've been wanting to test one of these out anyway and had it in my shopping cart on a few different sites.

Oh well, bottoms up!

View attachment 981375
    That’s really strange. I’ve never had a mixup like that with them.

Users who are viewing this thread