The "Best" RTAs for MTL (Mouth to Lung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
I never got into subohming and my iSub now is unused in my closet. I also never got into the "direct lung" hit stuff and neither does my wife.

So recently I read some reviews about new RDTAs, in particular the "Aromamizer" and everything I read sounded great, adjustable airflow etc.

Until I read somewhere it's not that great for MTL.

Any time when I look up what RDAs are great for MTL I come across mentioning the ones I already have, nautilus Mini and kayfun Lite V2.

Is there a list of never RDAs somewhere that are suitable for MTL or should I just get another Kayfun Lite V2 (Ehpro)?

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Yes clones. I am happy with my EHPRO Kayfun Lite V2. Money is somewhat a concern, budget say somewhere +/- 30. Nothing "high-end" needed really. Adjustable airflow is important to me, I don't like it too airy. Basically, the question whether there is something similar to the Kayfun V2, possibly better/easier to build coils and possibly better flavor.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The list is large! just off the top of my head...
Taifun GT
Taifun GS
Squape R
Squape
Erlkonigen
and about 1000 older genesis tanks

'Nuff said:

Ariel_MX-GG-Tilemahos_AD-25.jpg

Reactions: verycurious

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Seems to be some confusion here... The title of the thread asks about RTAs... but then the OP's post starts asking about RDAs -- they're not the same.

For an RTA, Kayfun Lite Plus is the only thing I'll use. Lots of other choices, I gather, but I see no need to even try to improve upon perfection.

For RDAs, Magmas are good for MtL, though Achilles are even better. Sadly, there are no original Achilles available anymore, either authentic or clone. There is a new Achilles 2, but at the moment only the authentics are available, and they're about $100-ish (depending on euro conversion rate). We're told that Yeahsmo will be cloning it, and it should be available for a reasonable price thru Frog in Fog, where a lot of us got our original Achilles clones... but we just don't know WHEN.

Andria

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Rose v2 is still my favorite.

I see FT now has Phenomenon clones, and that was my second favorite.

Also look at Eviva-t, Hurricane (I prefer to Taifun), Tilemahos (there is a clone now), Prometey clone, HC Plus for budget authentic.
have you or do you know anyone that's tried the phenomenon clone? only one authentic review in English I found. it looks good but, the CLONE hmmm :)

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I can only speak for myself, but I found that my 528 Customs Monster v3 with the standard pin (3.2mm airflow) is great for MTL. I don't have the chuff pin for it - which measures in at 3.8mm airflow - but with the District F5ve Phoolish Kupcake kit I've been loving it for MTL hits.
image.jpeg
It's also great with the standard chimney & top cap with one of my dotmod DT's (I like wide bore tips) but the phoolish kit is just awesome.

Reactions: Eugene lim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread