The Diketone free tested vendors list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
I didn't read your post close enough, my apology. I see you are including some vendors who have some juices that showed some dikatones but other juices that did not, with the primary factor that they were tested. This makes it a fair list and me a poor reader haha.

just to be clear. testing is NOT the primary factor. if a vendor tests it's liquid, and most of the tests show D/AP at crazy levels.....it will not be on this list.
vendors that have SOME D or AP in liquids they make, are on the list because the levels are very low.

no reason to put vendors on a thread named "the diketone FREE vendors list", if they have high levels of diketones. we are looking for free or VERY close to free.

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
all of the vendors have juice that has tested clean. I have gone at this list with the intention of not letting a few bad apples spoil the bunch. all of the vendors that have juice tested not clean have been noted. if I have missed any, please let me know. its a work in progress

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have tried JG Blend blend but not Caramel House Blend. JG is nice and mellow and really pleasant. I also like Light French Roast quite a bit. Kona Coffee, i found just ok.

I've used kona coffee flavoring from several companies.....it is "skunky" and if in your package, will even smell up your mailbox or po box. I really don't mess with it anymore. Even with cap on i can tell if it's in my vape drawer :lol:

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Well only reputable labs that have no connection to the eliquids business has been doing these tests for dyketones. It's a simple matter to Google those labs my friend.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Makes no difference to me my friiiiiiend. I don't believe the reputable labs. I don't believe the results. I don't believe the documents spewed out on the interweebs. I don't believe the flavors that are tested. Nobody has any idea as to chain of custody or what is actually being tested or what is actually going into juice bottles.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Makes no difference to me my friiiiiiend. I don't believe the reputable labs. I don't believe the results. I don't believe the documents spewed out on the interweebs. I don't believe the flavors that are tested. Nobody has any idea as to chain of custody or what is actually being tested or what is actually going into juice bottles.
Believe as you wish raaaaaaat. Nobody has their ears bent for skeptical OPINIONS here. We are simply trying to determine that test were done and by whom and the levels that were obtained by a very old scientific piece of equipment known as a gas spectrometer . I very much doubt skeptical opinions matter much to that process either.

The "Outside" must be a very boring place these days amirite?
[emoji12]

[emoji294] [emoji240]

Last edited:

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
made a spreadsheet in excel 2010. Trying to figure out how to make it web accessible.
looks like we still have over 24 hrs to get this done. we will make this happen folks:)

This is a work in progress that will continue to need revisions.

Suggestions:
- Upload the spreadsheet to a site such as Google docs or Drop Box, that everyone can access.
- Lock the file so that only you, and perhaps one or two trusted souls, can make revisions to the online version.
- Put a link to the file in the first post. Also, put a link in your signature.
- If you abandon the project in the future, leave the locked file with an end date and leave an unlocked file that others can change. Count on well meaning folks trashing the unlocked file because they do not know how to use Excel. This is what happened to Katdarling's Itty Bitty Mod spreadsheet.

Looking forward to all of this important info being easily accessible to everyone.

Thank you.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
This is a work in progress that will continue to need revisions.

Suggestions:
- Upload the spreadsheet to a site such as Google docs or Drop Box, that everyone can access.
- Lock the file so that only you, and perhaps one or two trusted souls, can make revisions to the online version.
- Put a link to the file in the first post. Also, put a link in your signature.
- If you abandon the project in the future, leave the locked file with an end date and leave an unlocked file that others can change. Count on well meaning folks trashing the unlocked file because they do not know how to use Excel. This is what happened to Katdarling's Itty Bitty Mod spreadsheet.

Looking forward to all of this important info being easily accessible to everyone.

Thank you.
Excellent suggestions sisu and much appreciated. Positive feedback is always welcome and refreshing for those of us that seek to stay informed on this sometimes rather heated subject.
Thank you!

[emoji93] [emoji249]

Reactions: I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Then it would appear that you will not utilize this thread as resource, and vape whatever flavors appeal to you in spite of these tests. So be it. IMO, that's one of the great things about this very "touchy" subject. Research if YOU choose, make decisions based on YOUR research if YOU choose, or do nothing and ignore test results based on skepticism if YOU choose. All viable options that are YOURS to make. All of the aforementioned are YOUR choice.

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
Wharfrat
I have had this cross my mind as well.
There will always be a set of unknowns. Even if the Feds get involved (which would result in further taxation) you still won't be sure. How do I know my multivitamin really has all my vitamin c? How do I know that the UL sticker guy checked that electrical connection? You could live off the grid, but then how do you know a sick deer didn't pee on your tomatoe?
I'm even skeptical of the skeptics, but at the end of the day, your best is all you can do:)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Welp as others have expressed their appreciation Dizzo,..I want to thank you as well for your efforts at this. It has been a long time coming and even talked about over on the Gourmet Eliquids thread...just never fully compiled.
So thank you brotha for getting this thing going.
[emoji482] cheers!

[emoji93] [emoji240]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread