The Diketone free tested vendors list

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not dissing this thread. I think it is a great idea. I am merely voicing my view on the matter. I am winding down into unflavored nic vapes anyway. Sirius, you carry the torch good buddy. Carry it well.

Good choice, because it is YOUR choice. Enjoy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I am not dissing this thread. I think it is a great idea. I am merely voicing my view on the matter. I am winding down into unflavored nic vapes anyway. Sirius, you carry the torch good buddy. Carry it well.
I carry no torch nor do I have animosity towards anyone but those that seek to destroy vaping. You could carry a gas spectrometer into the municipal court of any county that bans vaping in public places,..blow a huge cloud into it,..and when it didn't set it off from harmful gasses they still wouldn't lift their ban on vaping in public places.
Why? It's their attitude about smoking. Vaping looks like smoking so it must be just as bad for you right?
Wrong as you well know. So we are on the same side rat,.and more than ever need to stick together IMHO.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
All right. changed to a link! now it should be easily accessible for everyone! Can this be confirmed please?
plume room added:)
Id like to say that this thread isnt for everyone. If its for you, you know it. You knew it before you clicked on it.
opinions on this are like vape devices. We all have at least one! Big thanks to everyone thats helped with the info. keep it coming. And a big thanks to all those who dont like this thread and keep posting in it to keep it near the top ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
All right. changed to a link! now it should be easily accessible for everyone! Can this be confirmed please?
plume room added:)
Id like to say that this thread isnt for everyone. If its for you, you know it. You knew it before you clicked on it.
opinions on this are like vape devices. We all have at least one! Big thanks to everyone thats helped with the info. keep it coming. And a big thanks to all those who dont like this thread and keep posting in it to keep it near the top ;)
Bwaaahaha! [emoji1]

BTW that link took me straight to my Google Documents App so I added a shortcut to it on my gadget .
Now I have three spreadsheets on there. One for Ahlusion flavors,..one for Kanthal sizes and resistance and D/AP spreadsheet.
Thanks again my friend. [emoji106]

[emoji294] [emoji249]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
This is what's on the Ahlusion site about their D/AP testing.
Maybe we should discuss whether or not to add Ahlusion to the spreadsheet?

i see no lab reports, did i miss them?

shouldn't add without report. almost all companies say they are diketone free, but without proof of some kind. i see no reason to add them.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
All I'm seeing is high VG liquids.
I HATE high VG liquids.

Anything over 40% VG is crossed off my list immediately.
So far, I've got nothing in this list to choose from but Halo and Mr. ELiquid.

Thankfully, I really like a lot of the Halo flavors.
Just looking for some variety at this point.

I'm still working my way through my last order of Mr. ELiquid.
The RY4 is good, the Blue Voodoo is pretty good, and the Banana Nut Bread is okay.

I'm going to give the Juice Mafia Highway 4 a try.
At least I can get that in 60% PG.
:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
ok, so i see you added "the vape space" to the list. does this mean that we are putting vendors on here that DO have some liquids with small amounts of AP? and if so, what is the AP limit? you can probably add "Charlie Noble" to the list too then.
Charlie Noble E-Liquid Trading Company test are in every flavor. most juices are D/AP free. some have small amounts of AP
I agree with anyone who says no tests posted online then no good.
If they post the tests and there are diketones in some of them, that's fine with me.

Giving consumers the information and power to choose is what this should be all about.
Well, in my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
All I'm seeing is high VG liquids.
I HATE high VG liquids.

Anything over 40% VG is crossed off my list immediately.
So far, I've got nothing in this list to choose from but Halo and Mr. ELiquid.

Thankfully, I really like a lot of the Halo flavors.
Just looking for some variety at this point.

I'm still working my way through my last order of Mr. ELiquid.
The RY4 is good, the Blue Voodoo is pretty good, and the Banana Nut Bread is okay.

I'm going to give the Juice Mafia Highway 4 a try.
At least I can get that in 60% PG.
If you consider 50/50 high vg, you are really limiting yourself in the current market, and i'm afraid even more so in the future if and when some of the vendors who offer different pg/vg ratios, stop doing so after the deeming.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
If you consider 50/50 high vg, you are really limiting yourself in the current market, and i'm afraid even more so in the future if and when some of the vendors who offer different pg/vg ratios, stop doing so after the deeming.
I agree that I am limiting myself.
Or at least my body is.

I wish the industry hadn't started turning more towards VG so CLOUDS BRO.

High VG makes me wheeze in bed at night, like when I was smoking.
Not nearly as bad, but yeah.

And it makes me sneeze every morning and blow my nose for hours.

I don't need no clouds.
I want PG.

Once again, I'm a dinosaur.
I've come to terms with that, but I won't stop asking for what I want

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I agree that I am limiting myself.
Or at least my body is.

I wish the industry hadn't started turning more towards VG so CLOUDS BRO.

High VG makes me wheeze in bed at night, like when I was smoking.
Not nearly as bad, but yeah.

And it makes me sneeze every morning and blow my nose for hours.

I don't need no clouds.
I want PG.

Once again, I'm a dinosaur.
I've come to terms with that, but I won't stop asking for what I want
I hear you ! Clouds don't add to my enjoyment of vaping either, but i am fortunate i suppose that i am not allergic to pg or vg. I prefer a 50/50 blend if i had to chose, but i can vape anything in the 70/30 to 30/70 ratio range. Max vg juices though, my lungs reject.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
It's funny, the thing I dislike about high vg the most is the clouds. I'm not trying to change the atmosphere of my habitat!
Single coil 50/50 with a tighter draw is my bag.
Don't even get me started on my sub ohm views:)
ditto on the 50/50, single coil, tighter draw ! After trying a dozen different tanks, i still use a pt2 with an aerotank v2 afc as an adv. rebuild the coils though with kgd.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Does anyone have test results from vapor bar? I'm feeling a little put off on this one. They send lab results with the juice. That's not exactly what we are looking for. If we had photos of the papers, we could make our own link.
There is a small image of the certificate to the bottom left of the main image of each liquid. It enlarges when you click on it.

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
I think it would be great to discuss how we like the juices on this list.
Ive tried all the seduce juice. Snake venom, snake eyes and vanilla custard are great. Jezebel was also an honorable mention. Most of the rest were a bit too sweet for me. Mountain oak vapor has a wonderful strawberry brûlée. The double barrel (root beer float) was really nice after it sat a while. Their caramela kind of bored me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread