Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
So this is the new tootle puffers thread?

Why am I a tootle puffer - let me count the ways. :) Well, for the first 5 months I vaped mostly at home (since I rarely go out) and I could vape any way I wanted but still chose to tootle puff for the most part. I've just been away for a couple of weeks and living with other people in their home. Even though I did not vape indoors, I found tootle puffing was more respectful to others, even if they themselves were smokers. Strange, but that's the way it is.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh Rixy, did I lock you out accidentally? ;)

Vapin' it old skool style to celebrate Tootle Puffers part deux. Thanks Miss Kat, ya done good. :thumbs:

100_0567_zpsosask8sd.jpg

YOU done good, sweets. Almost looks like that could be my mod! :)

This weeks colour scheme plus my lastest DIY mod on the left

Nice palette/palate, XX. I love the Mings on the B Boxes. All I see lately is the short little stubby boy pool noodles.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You're kidding! We actually filled up that whole thread that fast? :w00t:

Yep, and now I feel like I've really ARRIVED -- first time I think, that a thread has rolled over, and I was active in the old thread all the way thru and into the new one. :D

Andria

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Nice palette/palate, XX. I love the Mings on the B Boxes. All I see lately is the short little stubby boy pool noodles.

I just like the shape of them in my mouth. They are from madvapes and they also have a nice pinky purple, red and green.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh Rixy, did I lock you out accidentally? ;)

Lock me out ???

There was just an empty space where it used to be, I wondered around for hours until I saw vapor trails that led me here, not even a note, nothing but I forgive you.

Woosh,
29l1xlw.png
I'm here now :wub:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Lock me out ???

There was just an empty space where it used to be, I wondered around for hours until I saw vapor trails that led me here, not even a note, nothing but I forgive you.

Woosh, I'm here now :wub:

Clean slate..............

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yep, and now I feel like I've really ARRIVED -- first time I think, that a thread has rolled over, and I was active in the old thread all the way thru and into the new one. :D

Andria

You've arrived, Andria. Did you by chance bring the Achilles?

I just like the shape of them in my mouth. They are from madvapes and they also have a nice pinky purple, red and green.

Yesmaam! I've got the purple purple (not pinky), the teal, and the gun metal. Love 'em!

Lock me out ???

Woosh,
29l1xlw.png
I'm here now :wub:

(teehee)

No no no! We left ya a note on the front door!

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Clean slate..............

I got to the old thread through my alerts. But when I got back to the GVP index I did not see the title. I came here also through the alerts because Jaytex tagged me in something he wrote. Then I sort of put two and two together and realised a new thread had been started.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I got to the old thread through my alerts. But when I got back to the GVP index I did not see the title. I came here also through the alerts because Jaytex tagged me in something he wrote. Then I sort of put two and two together and realised a new thread had been started.
And all your typos were gone forever.....(along with mine)

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
What's with these temperamental atties. I've been vaping my KF 3.1 for days and it was at its top behaviour. Then this fine morning it keeps leaking on me every time. I lose half the juice all over my mod and hand. Refill it and it happens again. Apart from the mess |don't quite appreciate losing juice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread