Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Afternoon everyone, sorry it's been so long. Remember me ?? lol

My custom box over at Vaporlips is moving up the list, what a great little company it has turned out to be, absolutely fantastic service from David. I am soooooo excited to show it off to you all.

I have been vaping a lot of Jam Doughnut that is a real simple recipe but just lush..

Capella Raspberry V2 8%
Capella Glazed Doughnut (UK spelling ha) 10%
Capella Super Sweet 1%

Yummy yummy.

I have also made a great smooth Strawberry Milky one, It is sightly more complex with 7 different concentrates, there has been a lot of swearing and hair pulling on this one but its very very close now to becoming my new ADV, my hair loss is your gain and I will of course share it with you all soon.

:wub:
Hey Rixta! Of course we remember you. You're sporting a new avatar as well I see. She was so talented. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hey Rixta! Of course we remember you. You're sporting a new avatar as well I see. She was so talented. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
No problem, yes she was.

I just mixed a new batch with 8 concentrates, hopefully this one will nail it...vaping mad I am lol

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I have a Tootle Puffer question. I use Vamo 5's and 6's for my vaping delight. When I put a freshly charged battery into them, sometimes I do not have to click the button 5 times to turn it on. It's already turned on. Does anyone know if this is the battery? Or just some sort of Vamo fluke?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have a Tootle Puffer question. I use Vamo 5's and 6's for my vaping delight. When I put a freshly charged battery into them, sometimes I do not have to click the button 5 times to turn it on. It's already turned on. Does anyone know if this is the battery? Or just some sort of Vamo fluke?

I have a V6. Not in circulation at the moment, but I kind of remember it coming on when I put in the battery....

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Mine does sometimes, and sometimes not. Can't figure it out.

My Vamo v2s did that all the time. I have other mods that do it, too, like my iStick 100w and I'm thinking the Kbox mini does as well. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Hi All...
I basically vape anywhere from 2 to 2.5 ohm coils and rarely ever over 7 watts.Do I qualify as a tootler ?
Well of course you're welcome! Is that a Canadian flag I see? From a fellow Canuck; welcome aboard.

Cheers
JK

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I was perusing FT when I came upon a couple of wire offerings that made me curious.

Does anyone know why Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (100-Pack) are made so differently than Authentic Kanthal Pre-Made Wire-and-Wick for RBA (50-Pack)? The second one is NR-R-NR. I assume the first one is too. Otherwise, why have different wire leads? But, if so, why such a different method? And, if not, then why are they made this way, and what are they for?

Also, what is ATR Kanthal A1 Coiled Heating Wire for? Of course, it's for making coils. But, a little more detail would be nice. Is it anything that I might ever want to use? It does look interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread