Who here is not stocking up in preparation for the May 12th, 2020 Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane23

Nov 15, 2019
My definition of stocking up is probably a lot different than some

3 liters of 100mg, 4 rda, couple of rta’s and 3 mods

I don’t think the regulations are going to stop people from getting anything. Other countries have plenty of people who will be willing to mail you whatever you want.

I know I’ve ordered plenty of other highly illicit substances on the dark web and never had anything seized.

Capitalism finds a way

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Keep one thing in mind. In the event of a true apocalypse some stockpile ammunition to trade when money is no longer available. But even if you’re a vaper with many years away from a smoke, I’d still stick up your bomb shelter with 20 or 30 cartons of cigarettes, as I bet 5 cartons will buy you a whole cow.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
post-apocalyptic barter sings in harmony with itself = 12 cartons
mamamiafigaro
webThree-headed-calf.jpg

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I keep my "working" bottle of 100mg at room temp... and I do not bother with gloves or glasses, etc.. If it were 250mg I would though.
Good idea. I've seen a few people keeping a working bottle in the fridge too - probably a better idea for me when we've had so many 40 degrees C days lately. I'll stick with gloves though

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
O I have no desire to go anywhere NEAR the dark web, personally. I'm sure I could buy whatever I wanted, and that is a PROBLEM frankly.

Also, I never forget,.. the little government hamsters on their wheels have NO interest in what you are doing NOW, until something BIG enough happens and then they dig up every last thing and throw it at you.

The guy who like, did the movie, ObamaNation? He got punished severely for some fairly benign crime that results in a slap on the wrist. He says (IDK I kind of believed him, that he had no idea it was even illegal.

That is not what he was going to jail for, however,

I try to keep myself nice and legal these days, thank you. And also, sure you can take the risk and premium of the dark web if you want, but why? Abundant supplies of what you need, which most likely will LAST can be purchased now for rock bottom prices because everyone's freaking out. A good freak can lower prices substantially.

I am so glad I am done,. I have much other crud to freak out about of late. Those of you who don't HATE me could say a prayer they don't fire me at my performance review. It seems an odd time but WHO KNOWS the way my life is going,

I just called my mommy and cried on her answering machine. That is a NEW low for me, LOL. She's out of town, I should probably "have a nice calming cup of tea" as she always suggested.

Oh, my mom is the BOMB when you are depressed/sad. She still appears to take mania sort of personally, but man, I would love her ACTUAL shoulder to cry on.
Anna

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
<sigh> Yet another stocking thread.
I know right? What does this make now? Two? It's just overwhelming. lmao

FYI: While the other thread has 1 similar word in it ("Are you done stocking up?"), this is in fact a totally different topic. The other one is a bunch of us who ARE stocking up, tips, suggestions, coupon codes, etc... This thread is basically asking "why are you NOT stocking up?". An entirely different audience. To think that out of the current 91,028 threads (as of this moment), 2 of them could contain the same word is just CRAZY!

DDDWho

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2016
My juice supplier told me not to worry “yet”. I’ll probably buy some nicotine before/if it’s heavily taxed. I only have a months supply of juice on hand. For hardware I have 3-4 old mini protanks, a pico mod w/2 tanks with 25-30 coils. My every day outfits are Geekvape Aegis 100 watt. I keep 2 of them going at the same time to keep them running cool. I have 2 new spares in stock. Coils in the Geeks have been lasting 3+ months. I have 25 coils in stock. Juice seems to be my biggest concern.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
My juice supplier told me not to worry “yet”. I’ll probably buy some nicotine before/if it’s heavily taxed. I only have a months supply of juice on hand. For hardware I have 3-4 old mini protanks, a pico mod w/2 tanks with 25-30 coils. My every day outfits are Geekvape Aegis 100 watt. I keep 2 of them going at the same time to keep them running cool. I have 2 new spares in stock. Coils in the Geeks have been lasting 3+ months. I have 25 coils in stock. Juice seems to be my biggest concern.
There are some good sales on juice, I DIY but just for fun picked up 300 ml of popular flavors I always wanted to try.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
If anyone isn't stocked but wants to, here are the basics:
Nic- figure out your usage and buy first
RTA's, RBA's, RDA's
Mods- regulated replaceable batt mods & mech's

If anyone chooses not to stock, I understand, that is your decision. No worries :)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Two of my family members cannot stock up. I'm trying to help but I haven't stocked up enough for myself. Money is tight but I try to send them a few mods and eliquid here and there. Hopefully, I have enough nic to share in the future. It sucks but not everyone is in a position to stock up when they are living from pay check to pay check and barely getting the bills paid.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Two of my family members cannot stock up. I'm trying to help but I haven't stocked up enough for myself. Money is tight but I try to send them a few mods and eliquid here and there. Hopefully, I have enough nic to share in the future. It sucks but not everyone is in a position to stock up when they are living from pay check to pay check and barely getting the bills paid.
So true, once nic is covered, there are ways to get cheap replaceable batt mods for a song. The Revenger X was on sale for $14 and NRG tank included, I picked up two. Also look for tanks with RBA's on sale, as well as RTA's. If you get several of the same tanks parts are interchangeable. Mechs can be picked up cheaply, mine cost $9 each onsale. Vape safes were also on sale. If I had to to it over I would stick with more sale items as the products are good. Even old stock like Kanger subtank mini's & Top tanks with RBA, great bargains to be found :)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
So true, once nic is covered, there are ways to get cheap replaceable batt mods for a song. The Revenger X was on sale for $14 and NRG tank included, I picked up two. Also look for tanks with RBA's on sale, as well as RTA's. If you get several of the same tanks parts are interchangeable. Mechs can be picked up cheaply, mine cost $9 each onsale. Vape safes were also on sale. If I had to to it over I would stick with more sale items as the products are good. Even old stock like Kanger subtank mini's & Top tanks with RBA, great bargains to be found :)
Thanks! They are use to aspire nautilus and cheap mods. I still have their xmas presents I haven't sent yet. I think I might be okay because I have about 4 or 5 kanger subox tanks and 3 berserkers. I do have other stuff but I need to inventory some day. I have more than I think I do. I'm just worried about them.

I will probably grab 1 or two more liters of nic. Worst case scenario-use it for insecticide in the garden (I know how to use it being careful not to kill off my pollinators (bees).

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
It sucks but not everyone is in a position to stock up when they are living from pay check to pay check and barely getting the bills paid.
Yet somehow they always found money for cigarettes when they smoked though, didn't they?

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Yet somehow they always found money for cigarettes when they smoked though, didn't they?
They are doing okay with day to day vaping. They cannot stock up like folks on ECF has. I'm not going to to ridicule them because they cannot stock up. They don't smoke cigarettes (they never smoked cigs). One was a chewer and the other was a cigar smoker.
P.S. I'm making conversation related to this post. :)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    My Dad wanted nothing to do with it, he just figures he has the nic (that I left him) and he'll be able to get devices. But I wasn't having that so I've been getting him mostly vape gifts for his birthday, Christmas and Father's Day for years now lol. He feels better having it, I even talked him into making a couple of orders recently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread