World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I visited both sites.

I just last week received my first kroma r kit with 4ml zlide. I've got a few of the zlides and really like them. I bought the gunmetal kroma r and love it. Everyone is going crazy over the bronze one but the gunmetal is fantastic too. It works very well and the shape of the mod in the hand is comfortable. The fire bar is comfortable and easy enough to use without accidental firing. All I know about the ares 2 is what I've read but would love to try one.

Eduard Sorokin

ECF Veteran
    Oct 6, 2018
    (1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    Done
    (2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    Done
    (3) Post in this thread and Let us know your thoughts on the KromaR and Ares 2.
    I like KromaR. In terms of functionality, everything is not bad - here is a varivatt with a prehit, and a varivolt, and even a boost mode.
    I like Ares 2. The developers added another 0.8mm diameter air intake hole - now there are only five.
    PS: Please let your friends on ECF know about this giveaway. Thank you very much!
    @Vitalis @Al Teo @IgorMal

Reactions: stols001

Gameltonlok

May 15, 2020
    KromaR In 2020, to surprise or do something extraordinary with the box mod seems fantastic to me. maybe try I will be surprised
    Ares 2 but the situation with the tanks is interesting, there may be an innovation with them as in Ares 2, an interesting solution for refueling. usually this solution was used in maintenance free tanks. I have doubts about work

Reactions: stols001

Just Retribution

ECF Veteran
    Sep 9, 2019
    Ukraine

Niko75

ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2019
    (1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    (2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    (4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.
    Done. A very interesting combination of MTL kit, set for every day. Thanks for the opportunity!
    @Vlad 234 @AlSok

Al Teo

ECF Veteran
    Apr 17, 2016
    Done
    Done
    You have made a lot of improvements and updates, this is super. Ease of use, compact, stylish, ergonomic, powerful features. It will be a very good kit.
    (4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.
    Ok.
    @Julia28 @Vitalis @seromax

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info

PS: Please let your friends on ECF know about this giveaway. Thank you very much!
    If you don't know about WORLD VAPE DAY, click the link to get involved. Give them a look and sign up to help!
    I had bought my husband the kroma-a for his first vape device, so I think he'd enjoy this as his second....of course I'd have to try it first :D I like the looks of the kroma-r but I can't use single battery mods :lol: I kill dual battery mods within 5 hours
    very interested in reviewing the ares 2
    of course, I always do unboxing and first impression videos of vape gear and then later on after breaking it in do a review.

@Uncle @SP013 @stols001 @liblue1 @Uranus On Fire @Opinionated @La_Navidad @Anise @EnzoVape @AngeNZ @sonicbomb @AlSok @masrock @tailland @Sara Love @jdy

Reactions: Uncle

Savva

Oct 20, 2019
    Done
    Like in KromaR Power: 1 x 18650
    and
    Like in Ares 2 Capacity: 2ml or more
    I will try
    Please let your friends on ECF know about this giveaway.
    @Boris bmp @Baruch @AlSok

cubsh

Apr 5, 2020
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread