Clouds of Vapor Edition 2 Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like to buy chocolate for my E2. Sometimes, I even read it poems and rub it's little rubber feet. I love my E2 that much. Tomorrow, we're going on a drive in the country, maybe we'll "run out of gas". *snicker*

A plus to the e2, you can wash them over and over, and dry burn them over and over. the coil is very robust. you dont have to be extra gentle.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just like an atty. Unless you clean them (which I won't attempt yet) they'll take a bit to push out the flavor and let the other one set in. Depends, obviously, on the which is the dominant flavor.

Remember, these are really just an atty with a leak resistant design because of not having filler. Characteristics remain. (except for the wet cotton taste of that crap filler material)

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Just like an atty. Unless you clean them (which I won't attempt yet) they'll take a bit to push out the flavor and let the other one set in. Depends, obviously, on the which is the dominant flavor.

Remember, these are really just an atty with a leak resistant design because of not having filler. Characteristics remain. (except for the wet cotton taste of that crap filler material)

thanks for the info, it sounds intriguing and something I've been looking for since I don't like the reg 510 carto's that much... at least not after you fill it. I have yet to try the LR carto's yet either.. are they exclusive to COV only?

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They're not exclusive but they were fairly recently allowed in past customs. I don't know where COV gets theirs but they're more rare than exclusive. I think you'll be seeing others with the newer versions (ceramic plate) and I'm sure newer designs are around the corner. I have not bothered looking for another source at this time, so I can't comment on who else has/had/will have them. Like anything else, they're too new for a truly comprehensive long term study on whether we've found our vaping nirvana, but, for me it's the only way. (till a better one comes along)

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are better people to answer that one, Badkolo for one I think has done more research and experimentation. I am just guessing when I say it will have to do with heat dissipation and probably lend to extend the life of the coil and unit overall. Might affect overall taste for the better.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
what does the ceramic plate do to improve the existing design? being in Canada it may be even more difficult to get some of these things, or at worse just a bit more of a delay

the ceramic is sturdier removing the need for glue, the slits on the plastic cup design weaken the structure of the cup, it should also dissipate heat and cool of the wires etc..... Also by using ceramics then this design will replicate a regular atomizer in that aspect which overall should be better then using plastic in the first place.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
the ceramic is sturdier removing the need for glue, the slits on the plastic cup design weaken the structure of the cup, it should also dissipate heat and cool of the wires etc..... Also by using ceramics then this design will replicate a regular atomizer in that aspect which overall should be better then using plastic in the first place.

thanks for the explanation... I treat carto's as a disposable item anyways... but if I can get 15-20 refills on one with the performance of almost dripping I'm happy :)

Hoping some of our vendors North of the boarder here will start carrying em soon!

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
Bought these from COV and they suck. These burn like crazy and produce a nasty plastic taste can't be healthy at all and no it ain't no primer juice. I've heard it's glue but who knows my opinion is that its the plastic cup that holds the atty releasing gases when the coil heats up, I'd be interested in trying them again if and when they use a ceramic cup and get rid of glue if its being used.

They are crap and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that whatever that nasty taste is it is not good for you.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I edited my original post there's no need for me to insult anyone that was not my intention, thanks for letting me know

Still LMOA...

Anyway, Now everyone knows how I felt when I read all the people saying that the Ego Cartos were the best thing since fire. People said that they could be refilled 10 or 20 times. One person said that they were using their first carto for 4 weeks straight and hadn’t even opened the other 4 in the pack.

So I got mine with all the hopes of a kid on Christmas. And guess what? They all tasted like burnt Marshmallows after 3 or 4 refills.

I think these new E2 cartos are hit or miss right now. I’m hoping that the ceramic cup cartos are a little more consistent taste wise.

Dk2 - Did you put High VG juice in your E2 cartos by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread