The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Clouds of Vapor Edition 2 Cartomizer

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by Sardonic, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

A plus to the e2, you can wash them over and over, and dry burn them over and over. the coil is very robust. you dont have to be extra gentle.

2. Sardonic

Sardonic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like to buy chocolate for my E2. Sometimes, I even read it poems and rub it's little rubber feet. I love my E2 that much. Tomorrow, we're going on a drive in the country, maybe we'll "run out of gas". *snicker*

3. Fitdiculous

Fitdiculous Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2010
    Milton, Ontario
    how are these with previous flavours bleeding in?

4. Sardonic

Just like an atty. Unless you clean them (which I won't attempt yet) they'll take a bit to push out the flavor and let the other one set in. Depends, obviously, on the which is the dominant flavor.

Remember, these are really just an atty with a leak resistant design because of not having filler. Characteristics remain. (except for the wet cotton taste of that crap filler material)

5. Fitdiculous

Jul 22, 2010
    Milton, Ontario
    thanks for the info, it sounds intriguing and something I've been looking for since I don't like the reg 510 carto's that much... at least not after you fill it. I have yet to try the LR carto's yet either.. are they exclusive to COV only?

6. Sardonic

They're not exclusive but they were fairly recently allowed in past customs. I don't know where COV gets theirs but they're more rare than exclusive. I think you'll be seeing others with the newer versions (ceramic plate) and I'm sure newer designs are around the corner. I have not bothered looking for another source at this time, so I can't comment on who else has/had/will have them. Like anything else, they're too new for a truly comprehensive long term study on whether we've found our vaping nirvana, but, for me it's the only way. (till a better one comes along)

7. Fitdiculous

Jul 22, 2010
    Milton, Ontario
    what does the ceramic plate do to improve the existing design? being in Canada it may be even more difficult to get some of these things, or at worse just a bit more of a delay

8. Sardonic

There are better people to answer that one, Badkolo for one I think has done more research and experimentation. I am just guessing when I say it will have to do with heat dissipation and probably lend to extend the life of the coil and unit overall. Might affect overall taste for the better.

9. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

the ceramic is sturdier removing the need for glue, the slits on the plastic cup design weaken the structure of the cup, it should also dissipate heat and cool of the wires etc..... Also by using ceramics then this design will replicate a regular atomizer in that aspect which overall should be better then using plastic in the first place.

10. Sardonic

Anybody see a similarity to crack with the whole boiling liquid thing? Just sayin'.

muhaaaaaaaahhaa

11. Fitdiculous

Jul 22, 2010
    Milton, Ontario
    thanks for the explanation... I treat carto's as a disposable item anyways... but if I can get 15-20 refills on one with the performance of almost dripping I'm happy :)

Hoping some of our vendors North of the boarder here will start carrying em soon!

12. VapnChief

VapnChief Full Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Ohio
    Curious if anyone out there has taken one of these cartos apart to see if indeed it does contain glue and if it does whether it is burning?

13. dk2

dk2 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    Bought these from COV and they suck. These burn like crazy and produce a nasty plastic taste can't be healthy at all and no it ain't no primer juice. I've heard it's glue but who knows my opinion is that its the plastic cup that holds the atty releasing gases when the coil heats up, I'd be interested in trying them again if and when they use a ceramic cup and get rid of glue if its being used.

They are crap and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that whatever that nasty taste is it is not good for you.

14. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    ROTFLMAO

Hey, Don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think. ;)

15. dk2

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    I just read through 3 pages of posts saying they are good that i don't agree with. They are not good. I'm surprised that Bruce is even selling them.

16. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    I can honestly say my experience has been good with them....sorry yours wasn't

17. Sardonic

I like them. I posted my opinion on my experience. You had a different one. Post that without getting all bent out of shape and insulting the rest of us.

18. dk2

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    I edited my original post there's no need for me to insult anyone that was not my intention, thanks for letting me know

19. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Still LMOA...

Anyway, Now everyone knows how I felt when I read all the people saying that the Ego Cartos were the best thing since fire. People said that they could be refilled 10 or 20 times. One person said that they were using their first carto for 4 weeks straight and hadn’t even opened the other 4 in the pack.

So I got mine with all the hopes of a kid on Christmas. And guess what? They all tasted like burnt Marshmallows after 3 or 4 refills.

I think these new E2 cartos are hit or miss right now. I’m hoping that the ceramic cup cartos are a little more consistent taste wise.

Dk2 - Did you put High VG juice in your E2 cartos by any chance?

20. dk2

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    I tried Tasty vapor waffle in them 35 percent vg, 12mg nicotine, vaped it like a champ then started getting the awful taste tried it for a full day without inhaling gave up when bad taste wouldn't go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.