Clouds of Vapor Edition 2 Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Using them on my eGo and my t-rex with NO issues.

This is not a "buyer beware" folks, it's a "do your homework and contact the seller to check if it works with your mods" No offense, but when I see "buyer beware" I immediately associate that with a negative or fake seller.

True, so far they work on my genuine ego, and wetbox, but not on my trex

*sorry to double answer in one quote but i'm in a hurry. :)

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Using them on my eGo and my t-rex with NO issues.

This is not a "buyer beware" folks, it's a "do your homework and contact the seller to check if it works with your mods" No offense, but when I see "buyer beware" I immediately associate that with a negative or fake seller.

*sorry to double answer in one quote but i'm in a hurry. :)

haha, no offense taken...just trying to help others be aware that they do not work on some 510 mods, and since they are for 510s and the company that sold them didn't mention that fact that they may not work on all mods, I thought I would post it here. Since I am fairly new to e cigs, I had no idea to even ask if they would fit my 510 atty...or that even though it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it may not actually be a duck. I am not unhappy with the company I got them from, but do believe they should probably make buyers aware that these may not fit all 510 units. The company was very quick with their shipment and even threw in a sample of e juice...I will definitely purchase from them again.
looks like aliens are invading my pc again...sorry for the scramble quote, lol!

Last edited:

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Every point you made is dead on. I agree completely, just that particular phrase is used to get attention and that's what got mine. Great post, great point and I'd bet a point that the sellers would probably also think is a good idea. With your permission, I'll edit my review to include that, since it was you who brought it up.

haha, no offense taken...just trying to help others be aware that they do not work on some 510 mods, and since they are for 510s and the company that sold them didn't mention that fact that they may not work on all mods, I thought I would post it here. Since I am fairly new to e cigs, I had no idea to even ask if they would fit my 510 atty...or that even though it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it may not actually be a duck. I am not unhappy with the company I got them from, but do believe they should probably make buyers aware that these may not fit all 510 units. The company was very quick with their shipment and even threw in a sample of e juice...I will definitely purchase from them again.
looks like aliens are invading my pc again...sorry for the scramble quote, lol!

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Every point you made is dead on. I agree completely, just that particular phrase is used to get attention and that's what got mine. Great post, great point and I'd bet a point that the sellers would probably also think is a good idea. With your permission, I'll edit my review to include that, since it was you who brought it up.

I completely understand where you're coming from, next time I may just use the term "be aware" lol! If you'd like to mention it in your review that's fine, just giving heads up to people who are camped by their mailboxes, waiting for this special little item only to be disappointed when they don't fit their favorite mod. But heck, if these become hard to get, maybe they could sell them for a little extra cash :2cool:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
How do you know which ones are the E2's ? or are they all ?

thks,
Greg

The site you purchase them from should say E2 Carts, they should differentiate between regular Cartomizers, LR (low resistance) Cartomizers or E2 Cartomizers....hope this helps...I know how confusing this can all be, lol!

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Cool. I'll add a little blurb to make sure and check if they work with your mod. Thanks for the heads up, I'd be ticked off if I bought a bunch for a mod and they didn't fit without changes, your point is very well taken.

To be honest, I was ticked at first....went through filling 3 of them with my favorite juice and thinking they were all duds before I came to the forum for some help. I was informed that they didn't fit some mods, which was frustrating...but the great thing is that they work wonderfully on the joye 510 that my daughter is using and they are helping her quit analogs...great throat hit and vaper production, so all is not lost. :) Just had to scramble and order some other cartos to use on my ProVape cause I was out, lol! Right now I'm direct dripping and that is satisfying, but the carts seem to give me a better throat hit.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Sorry...... I should have been more specif.

If I go to COV, and to their cartomizer section, how do I know which ones are the E2's as I don't see a distinction there (unless my pain meds have kicked in to hard, lol).

I had purchased 510 Carto's (the Boge's I believe) when Bruce first set up and they did work perfectly. But, like all the rest of you addicts....... If there is some better, or new for that matter, I'm usually in like sin, lol).

Also, is anyone using these particular ones on a FistPack, or Protege v1 or v2 without issue ?

Oh, and I apologize Sardonic... I had meant to thank you for the very well done descriptive and easy to read review ( ok, only one poke.... you should have put the link to your purchased choice :p )

thks,
Greg

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Sorry...... I should have been more specif.

If I go to COV, and to their cartomizer section, how do I know which ones are the E2's as I don't see a distinction there (unless my pain meds have kicked in to hard, lol).

I had purchased 510 Carto's (the Boge's I believe) when Bruce first set up and they did work perfectly. But, like all the rest of you addicts....... If there is some better, or new for that matter, I'm usually in like sin, lol).

Also, is anyone using these particular ones on a FistPack, or Protege v1 or v2 without issue ?

Oh, and I apologize Sardonic... I had meant to thank you for the very well done descriptive and easy to read review ( ok, only one poke.... you should have put the link to your purchased choice :p )

thks,
Greg

Well...I'm not so sure now, I thought they said E2 when I ordered, but I don't see them up on COV right now...sorry I'm not much help am I, lol!

Edit: Just checked my invoice and it says "510 E2 Cartomizer"

Last edited:

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks. Being my first one I didn't know what viewers typically want so I wrote it like I do our regs. Anyway, so my stuff came from Clouds of Vapor, you say I should have a direct link to the item? I like it. I'll remember that for the next one.

thks,
Greg

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They're out until Monday. I'm stalking them so when they're back in stock I will have a truck waiting outside. :D

They do say E2 but objectively that doesn't tell me a damn thing because I'm not a Chinese cartomizer expert. I'm going on the sellers reputation, COV in this case, which seems to have worked out for me. I've also been told that they are getting the newest of the versions with the ceramic plate inside. I'm assuming that's assisting with heat dissipation and possibly extending the life of the unit, though I'm guessing.

I'm going to grab them too. If nobody has done a review on them, then I'll do it because I love this whole Zero filler carto thing and COV has made a customer for life (or until I get crap service). By the way, Bigbuyer from COV knows exactly what customer service is. I love smaller companies like the ones represented here, they still have the ability to touch each customer without using a pre-recorded message, robot, cloud, sky writing, automated crap or outsourcing to some garage CSM somewhere. :)

Well...I'm not so sure now, I thought they said E2 when I ordered, but I don't see them up on COV right now...sorry I'm not much help am I, lol!

Edit: Just checked my invoice and it says "510 E2 Cartomizer"

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Biggest thing for me, as I sit here and drag on my E2, is that fact that I don't:
1. ...taste any filler
2. ...taste any burning/cap/unti (aside from initial priming burn off)
3. ...have that vitamin bottle smell that some vendors have.
4. ...get the pure taste of the liquid with nothing standing in its way (some liquids I hated are actually good now)

Also, unlike dripping, I don't have to refill every half hour or so. If these things last and perform as they are now, I think I've found my last delivery mechanism.

Well...I'm sold! Now COV needs to get a shipment....QUICK.
I'm jealous of those of you with E2s. They sound like heaven!!

Vape On!

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I got my E2s from another vendor because COV was out of stock, I will be buying the new revision as soon as he gets them in though. As far as I can tell, these are the same ones that COV had.

I had a plastic taste to it when I first filled, also wicked slowly, taste kinda bleh after 3 consecutive drags.

I have been researching before I received them though, so I opened the cart up. Took out the plastic ring with the 2 holes in that are for refilling with a syringe, dripped down the side until I saw the juice coming up to the top of the platic piece where the wick sits. I then got some tweezers and where there is 2 slits on either side of the wick, I pulled the slits apart to make them a bit bigger. Instead of replacing the plastic ring with the 2 hole one I used an old plastic ring from a KR808 cart in its places. I put a drip tip on it instead of the mouth piece.

It did not work on my Chuck, it worked on my eGo with no issues. I got a nail file out and filed the outter ring on the battery connector end to expose the inner ring. Works like a charm on my Chuck.

I can safely say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things, taste is way better than a regular cartomizer and no more plastic taste, I think that was due to the 2 hole plastic ring IMO but who knows. I'm using the 510 version and as I said, will be putting in an order for the new revision as soon as it comes out.

If you don't have the E2 carts then most of what I said is probably gibberish :p Need to be able to see into one to get what I mean. :)

Last edited:

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Out of my stash, one of them had a NASTY "chemical" burnt taste immediately. I huffed and I puffed and realized it was atty primer. So I just grinned and closed my nose and went for it. After a few "priming hits" it was fine and no hint of bad taste since. So it seems that some of them may have more primer on them than others, or it may be manufacturing process leftover. Either way, try and clear it out but i would say if it doesn't fix itself within a couple of minutes of prime puffing then you may want to contact your vendor. Give it a chance thought.

Quick question about these E2's. I was following another thread and the posts seem to indicate that the biggest problem with these new carts was that they had a distinct chemical taste. Several folks were saying it was a problem with the glue?

Anyone know if this is indeed the case with the COV E2 Carts?

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nice work McGuyver. :laugh:

I got my E2s from another vendor because COV was out of stock, I will be buying the new revision as soon as he gets them in though. As far as I can tell, these are the same ones that COV had.

I had a plastic taste to it when I first filled, also wicked slowly, taste kinda bleh after 3 consecutive drags.

I have been researching before I received them though, so I opened the cart up. Took out the plastic ring with the 2 holes in that are for refilling with a syringe, dripped down the side until I saw the juice coming up to the top of the platic piece where the wick sits. I then got some tweezers and where there is 2 slits on either side of the wick, I pulled the slits apart to make them a bit bigger. Instead of replacing the plastic ring with the 2 hole one I used an old plastic ring from a KR808 cart in its places. I put a drip tip on it instead of the mouth piece.

It did not work on my Chuck, it worked on my eGo with no issues. I got a nail file out and filed the outter ring on the battery connector end to expose the inner ring. Works like a charm on my Chuck.

I can safely say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things, taste is way better than a regular cartomizer and no more plastic taste, I think that was due to the 2 hole plastic ring IMO but who knows. I'm using the 510 version and as I said, will be putting in an order for the new revision as soon as it comes out.

If you don't have the E2 carts then most of what I said is probably gibberish :p Need to be able to see into one to get what I mean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread