Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello everyone, I also got my Cthulhu in today, with a little encouragement from Roxy , I got it up and running, Im impressed with its looks and quality, this does not look or feel like a 30.00 atty. I cant find any fault with it except that Im dizzy from the nic enhancement. WOW.

cthulhu-001_zpsxpjigdhe.jpg

cthulhu-003_zpskdkuvqe5.jpg

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Kind of posting a lot on here, but seems like they do make tiny left handed drill bits. Do I need one that is .9mm like the screw? Or can it be 1mm or .8?

I think you could try the 1mm. Get a few just in case it breaks. They are so small, it could happen easily.

Anavidfan and I are walking on the wild side :D

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Are you unscrewing the entire cap or just the piece the drip tip fits into? The part that screws in on top is two parts. I only point it out as I was having the same issue. Try to unscrew it by the drip tip.
I'm trying to unscrew the piece the drip tip connects to. Unscrewing it by the drip tip just turns the drip tip and nothing else. :laugh:
Well I just ran into my first huge issues. I had issues with the allen wrench getting stuck or not gripping the screws. Today I go to rebuilt it for the 4th or 5th time, trying to find the right vape for me and 2 of the screws won't come out. I tried every single piece in my screwdriver set and nothing is catching and getting them to come out. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or am I stuck contacting the vendor?

Sorry, don't know of any fix but I had a similar problem when I first got it. But, I'm my case, I had a problem removing one of the grub screws from the hex key after taking it out of the Cthulhu. I replaced all of them with spare M2 x 4 screws I had for my fogger v6.

I never trust the screws that are supplied with RBAs.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Big Me, try wiping down the rta really well and wiping your hands, then grab the piece you're trying to twist off and the one it screws into on top of the tank and while gripping very tightly try unscrewing it. If it or my hands are remotely wet with ejuices, there's no way to get it. I grab it really tight with the tip of my fingers to unscrew it once it's dry. If it's too tight you could use a cloth or something to cover it while using pliers to gently unscrew it.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Big Me, did you try some rubber gloves? Dishwashing ones work, and/or the surgical type...I bought a box of those for cheap.

This tanks deck looks crazy, but it sure is getting a lot of good reviews. May be the best deal out there, and it looks clean. I I think I'll get one.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
FT just listed yesterday and the listing does not contain the word "styled" (AKA clone). Some are speculating they are either just real, backdoor, or B stock. $13 though. I might end up with one.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think of that one. The box isn't the same. I suspect its a clone. If so, the authentic for $30 is a really nice atty. If I were to complain about anything, the afc ring is super tight. I remember reading that here, and I forgot to lube it. I will on rewicking. But, the machining and threads are all nice, the deck practically coiled itself. No sanding screws or filing post holes like I had to do on the Silverplay or Orchid.

And I'm pleasantly surprised to say I finally have an atty with an RDA type deck that I truly like. My build broke in this afternoon, and I'm getting some pretty amazing flavor now despite the airyness. I give this atty the :thumbs: I'm not normally the type of vaper to like these RTAs, but this one stays :).

Thanks, Anavidfan, for getting me to try it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread