Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Thank you, AlmightyGod

I'm A newbie here, can you tell me with simple word the difference

between 3.7 V box mod and 5V mod.....

Thanks again for your help.....

I have one of his 3.7v Bottom-Feeder Mods and with a Low Resistance(LR) 510...it kicks just like a 5V mod. I have a "Buzz" variable voltage PV and I am amazed at what my 3.7V OldGoat bottom feeder mod with a LR510 atty can do. You WILL be pleased dell77.
Ron(OldGoat) is a great guy and treats everyone fantastic. I just don't know about him shipping to Indonesia. You should email him at; oldgoat20@hotmail.com and ask him to make sure.
Good luck.:thumb:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I hear that Rosco!
My Monkeyboxx & Phidias rock with either the 1.5ohm or 2.0ohm LR306 atomizers. It's all about Ohm's Law: (voltage x voltage) / Resistance in ohms = wattage. You can get the same vape with different voltages & different atomizers. It's the wattage you are looking to achieve. Most people like it between 7-10 watts.

XDoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
Casper, WY
Have I missed anyone making feeder boxes?

Please let me know!

Yeah, Jollyriffic Mods is taking preorders on the D-Cup.

Also, I'm not 100% sure the sweetvapes mod is a bottom feeder. I think the extra room in there is designed as storage space. I could be wrong, description on their site is about as vague as you can possibly get.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
he's curently working on the first feeders :)

Also, I'm not 100% sure the sweetvapes mod is a bottom feeder. I think the extra room in there is designed as storage space. I could be wrong, description on their site is about as vague as you can possibly get.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

I can't edit the original post any longer, but thanks for adding to the list!
Sweetvapes (last I saw) is making his mod into a feeder too.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
has anyone come close to making a "commercial grade" bottom feeder mod. I like supporting the individual craftsperson and all that but when i cruise some of these sites--notable the reo gradnd--and it's not available for weeks at a time--or i hear a modder has just put it down and they ar e no longer available i kind of hanker for the ease and availability of the ego batteries.

If so can you add it to your post ...mh maybe i am little off topic but curious and it's not worth starting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread