Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Did you miss the MISSY WETBOX, hundereds have been sold, NHALER sells them or missy sells direct....well made bottomfeeder...

Hmmm it was on a list then removed. Maybe not this one...might have been on a poll with a similar title. Cant recall at the moment.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
There are a lot out...you did a good job even if you missed one! :thumb:

I'm working on acquiring a good number of them for the super-mega thread of all things bottom feeder....let's keep that between you, me, & the Internet though! Lol! I have a bunch of them & more being made & few more to order be made...hope I don't run out of money! I will accept any & all free units too (just in case anyone was wondering).

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I've got a lot of faith in boge to produce a quality product, but there are quite a few things that can go wrong. However I am starting a timetable on my heavily used ego batteries to see how long a "regular integrated PT battery" lasts. For me at least. I'm very interested in the monkey box, the Old Goat box, and the reo boxes though. I've got to continue to weigh those three and determine if I want a 5v box, or a 5v in something like a GLV or a VV like the provari or something along those lines. For the price of these bottom feeders, I could get a GLV 5v and a vapemate. The "dragon" pipe mod seems ridiculously cool though, even at the high price point

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
That's where I think a more detailed thread may help even more. There are 3.7v plastic feeders for $50 & VV wooden feeders for $210...and everything in-between. There is something for everyone at all price levels.

Whether Boge can produce & sell the V2 & compete with what's already available will be interesting. If they sell it as a disposable unit, but it costs $100 or more....could be a tough sell on ECF, but at a mall kiosk, it would be a winner.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Let me just ask a quick question. The difference between the Vapemate and a feeder, is that you have to squeeze and prime the feeders, but the vapemate auto-feeds?

A bottom feeder is a box with the battery and juice bottle inside. The bottle is connected to the 510 connection with a tube or needle and feeds up throught the bottom of the atty. The atty is on the top of the box. The Vapemate attaches to a tube mod and works much the same way, but it feeds the top of the atty. The difference being that it is easier to flood an atty with the Vapemate feeding through the top, than feeding through the bottom. Don't get me wrong, you can still flood it either way. The bottom feeders allow the use of 306, 510, 801, etc... attys, while the Vapemate is used primarily with the 510 or 801.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
any comparable info about top feeders? (i.e links to all the prevalent solutions vapemate, dripper?) is it a failed solution. seems more "natural" to create something that drips like we do when dripping...but one reason i'm sick of dripping is inattention leading to flooding and juice in the mouth. If i have to be all that alert on the bottom feeder i might stick to cartos. onother reason im interested topfeeding add-ons is that i am already invested in a number of ego and 510 batteries and once i go mod i have to learn all the battery supplier lingo etc. and phase these out. of coure a bottom feeder that runs on an ego batt is a bit oxymoronic but the $ savings of going to standard rechargeable bat doesn't appeal to me right now cuz i will have to learn where, who what when to buy a whole nother technology.

Last edited:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
The Vapemate and the top feeder at Mad Vapes are about it right now.
Digital Ciggz is supposed to have the Eclypse ready soon, but it is going to cost $250-$300.
There is also a feeding device in the works for a tube mod, but no time-frame has been set for release.
In fact it hasn't even gone to beta testing yet.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
i went over to madvapes but didn't find the top feeder. do you have a link? also do you happen to know if there's a thread on here about the vapemate? Looking back at the top feeding mods i'm sort of surprised there's not a more elegant one. seems like the geometry wouldn't be that hard to work out based on the quicky drill your own solutions i've seen. in fact a top feeding pipe style with a drip option and a catch bowl for overflow could be kind of slick.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I recieved one of the first four prototypes of this mod yesterday.
The craftsmanship is outstanding, and it vapes beautifully.
The Scallywag is the first feeder from Brian's Mods, and it is a solid unit.

Black Cherry Body with Ebony Inlay & Endcaps
2-7/8" (H) x 2-3/8" (L) x 7/8" (W)