ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
that does look interesting any idea if the battery is custom or generic replaceable?
BOGE-%20REVOLUTION%20V2%20e%20juice%20box.jpg

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Have I missed anyone making feeder boxes?

Please let me know!

View attachment 32709

Says it has a built in battery

Thats the catch you can't replace the battery once its done you can't replace it Lasts about a month(Ithink it was COV that gave me the info when I inquired about it) Another ? looking at MV's is'nt it a TOP feeder ? Kudos on the thread ;I personally don't care for feeders but it's great to have aplace to find this info if you do!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
well i guess the bottom line is the bottom line. the commercial manufacturers wouldn't make something that had a replaceable generic battery, flexible atomizer options and no real consumables except the juice.

Behold...vaping for the masses.
Inexpensive...no hassle...

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thats the catch you can't replace the battery once its done you can't replace it Lasts about a month(Ithink it was COV that gave me the info when I inquired about it) Another ? looking at MV's is'nt it a TOP feeder ? Kudos on the thread ;I personally don't care for feeders but it's great to have aplace to find this info if you do!

Disposible PV....I guess it would meet someones needs.
whoknows.gif

Btw...as someone who loves feeders....great thread AlmightyGod :thumb:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Btw...as someone who loves feeders....great thread AlmightyGod :thumb:

Thank you unsure...I have just about all of them, so I thought they needed a neutral place to be together.

We are all guilty of fan-dom (myself included) but they are all great units in their own regard.
There are so many price levels, different sizes, different materials, bottle sizes, etc...
I hope everyone can find one they like, without too many people telling them which one to buy.
It would be a shame for everyone to buy the same one like the dreaded "eGo"! LOL

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Hey! I love my eGo! Just sayin. But I'm definitely considering one of the Big Stu 5v feeders. For that price you can't beat it. My only worry is the battery life of 2 14250's running at 5v.
I'm not opposed to spending some money though, since these seem like they're way worth the investment. I'm getting a little fed up with dripping and cartos so a bottom feeder is a good call. Great thread man, especially for people like me that wouldn't know where to look otherwise.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Hey! I love my eGo! Just sayin. But I'm definitely considering one of the Big Stu 5v feeders. For that price you can't beat it. My only worry is the battery life of 2 14250's running at 5v.
I'm not opposed to spending some money though, since these seem like they're way worth the investment. I'm getting a little fed up with dripping and cartos so a bottom feeder is a good call. Great thread man, especially for people like me that wouldn't know where to look otherwise.

If you can get IMR batteries, they are worth the investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread