Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    My order number is #V100082089
    Hi Nick, thanks for your message, because we needed you to upload your ID it normally adds a day on to the shipping time due to the manual verification, I see that's all approved, so it will ship today!

Reactions: stols001
    Hello. Just ordered a sourin air today, or tried to, stuck at the age verification. can’t tell if it’s gone through or denied. waste of my $30 if i have to wait a month for my money back because the age verification has “failed.” my order number is
    V100096832
    the customer support is absolutely terrible on vaping.com... got a person on a recording answering my phone call earlier...

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello. Just ordered a sourin air today, or tried to, stuck at the age verification. can’t tell if it’s gone through or denied. waste of my $30 if i have to wait a month for my money back because the age verification has “failed.” my order number is
    V100096832
    the customer support is absolutely terrible on vaping.com... got a person on a recording answering my phone call earlier...

Your order was automatically refunded within a few hours after your failed age verification.

If you call out of hours or if the lines are busy, you will get an automated line and the opportunity to leave a message.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello I ordered a vape Saturday and realized I don’t needed it so I sent an email to the support staff on Sunday how long should it take for it to cancel?

Hi there, they should have got to it by now, can you please give me your order number and I'll take a look.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    V100115184 this is my order number, i passed age verification and my card got charged and suddenly my order is closed, when do i get my refund and why was it closed?
    Hi Manuel, I just checked and unfortunately the order failed our fraud check, the refund was processed on the 12th November and should be back in the account very soon if it's not already, my apologies.

I have been trying to call to follow up on an online RMA request but have been unsuccessful in being connected to an actual person. I receive my Smok Priv One on Saturday and it started to spit back enough juice to burn my tongue while using. I submitted the request within the stated 48 hour time period and received an email stating approval pending. Can you help me with the return please?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I have been trying to call to follow up on an online RMA request but have been unsuccessful in being connected to an actual person. I receive my Smok Priv One on Saturday and it started to spit back enough juice to burn my tongue while using. I submitted the request within the stated 48 hour time period and received an email stating approval pending. Can you help me with the return please?
    Hi there, very sorry I just saw this, did someone get back to you already?

David Hernandez

Dec 1, 2018
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    Hey Neil! Ordered a vape yesterday, morning and paid extra for priority mail, I called and your customers service rep said you guys are located in Nevada. Then I see on the forum you guys are located in Florida? Why haven't I received an email regarding tracking info?

Jason Garduno

Dec 9, 2018
    So I ordered a sourin vape and apparently I ordered 2 of them and they both say that I need age verification to complete the order and I did verify it and it still says that it needs to verify so it charged me for both and was wondering if I could get a refund for both since I no longer want it anymore.

My order numbers are:
    V100118858
    And
    V100118857

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

I placed an order and added 1-3 day shipment, after ordering 2 days ago it says it is processing, I posted 2 questions, was then given ticket numbers and have heard nothing in response so thought I'd try this route, appreciate any help. Order number is V100121028

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread