The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got a problem?

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nick Patton

Nick Patton New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Hi! I've recently made an order on your website and was wondering how long does the processing phase last? I ordered a kit 2 days ago and was just curious since it has been confirmed and you guys have accepted my payment.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nick Patton

Nick Patton New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    My order number is #V100082089

• Like Like x 1
  3. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Nick, thanks for your message, because we needed you to upload your ID it normally adds a day on to the shipping time due to the manual verification, I see that's all approved, so it will ship today!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nick Patton

Nick Patton New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Garret D

Garret D New Member

Jun 15, 2018
    I recently order from this website and got a comfirmation email same day but have yet to receive anything that says it’s shipped. It’s been 3 days and still waiting. Can you check on my order #V100084310?

6. b_smokez

b_smokez Full Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Ordered a few days ago and it's still processing
    Here's my order number #V100085066
    Can you help me find out what's going on?

7. Kimberly Hammonds

Kimberly Hammonds New Member

Jun 30, 2018
    Hello there,
    I ordered some stuff off of vaping.com and when I was putting in my information I put in the wrong email address and I'm not sure if that will mess up the whole process or what but I have my order number is V100088140 if you could give me an update or help me solve this issue.

8. justtryingtogetmymoney

justtryingtogetmymoney New Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Hello. Just ordered a sourin air today, or tried to, stuck at the age verification. can’t tell if it’s gone through or denied. waste of my $30 if i have to wait a month for my money back because the age verification has “failed.” my order number is
    V100096832
    the customer support is absolutely terrible on vaping.com... got a person on a recording answering my phone call earlier...

9. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Your order was automatically refunded within a few hours after your failed age verification.

If you call out of hours or if the lines are busy, you will get an automated line and the opportunity to leave a message.

10. Fr33d0m666

Fr33d0m666 New Member

Aug 13, 2018
    My order has been on hold for a while at age verification I think it's because this isn't my account but I'm using my ID to verify the age on my order it's order #V100098948

11. Ny’Asia Davidson

Ny’Asia Davidson New Member

Sep 6, 2018
    Wondering how long it will be before my id gets verified order number is #V100103518

12. Judy Arnold

Judy Arnold New Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Hello I ordered a vape Saturday and realized I don’t needed it so I sent an email to the support staff on Sunday how long should it take for it to cancel?

13. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, they should have got to it by now, can you please give me your order number and I'll take a look.

14. Manuel Nunez

Manuel Nunez New Member

Nov 15, 2018
    V100115184 this is my order number, i passed age verification and my card got charged and suddenly my order is closed, when do i get my refund and why was it closed?

15. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Manuel, I just checked and unfortunately the order failed our fraud check, the refund was processed on the 12th November and should be back in the account very soon if it's not already, my apologies.

16. rone4life

rone4life New Member

May 2, 2014
    United States
    I have been trying to call to follow up on an online RMA request but have been unsuccessful in being connected to an actual person. I receive my Smok Priv One on Saturday and it started to spit back enough juice to burn my tongue while using. I submitted the request within the stated 48 hour time period and received an email stating approval pending. Can you help me with the return please?

17. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, very sorry I just saw this, did someone get back to you already?

18. David Hernandez

David Hernandez New Member

Dec 1, 2018
    Hey Neil! Ordered a vape yesterday, morning and paid extra for priority mail, I called and your customers service rep said you guys are located in Nevada. Then I see on the forum you guys are located in Florida? Why haven't I received an email regarding tracking info?

19. Jason Garduno

Jason Garduno New Member

Dec 9, 2018
    So I ordered a sourin vape and apparently I ordered 2 of them and they both say that I need age verification to complete the order and I did verify it and it still says that it needs to verify so it charged me for both and was wondering if I could get a refund for both since I no longer want it anymore.

My order numbers are:
    V100118858
    And
    V100118857

20. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019

I placed an order and added 1-3 day shipment, after ordering 2 days ago it says it is processing, I posted 2 questions, was then given ticket numbers and have heard nothing in response so thought I'd try this route, appreciate any help. Order number is V100121028