The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got a problem?

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Wow, sorry to hear that, I've checked and there is no issue with the order, I know the guys were a little behind after the New Year rush, but I will make sure that this ships today. Again my apologies, Neil

• Love Love x 1
  2. Bradj331

Bradj331 New Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Hey! I was wondering how long the processing took and how long shipping would take because I placed the order 4 days ago (before the holiday, but not sure when your daily cutoff is). I qualified for USPS First Class shipping, how long does that usually take with processing because it's for a Birthday gift. Thanks!

Order #V100120945

3. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Select Shipping Method - USPS Priority (1-3 days)....I paid extra 7.95 for this shipping and it has been 4 days since I ordered and still says processing, never used this site before, starting to worry not used to paying for priority and having an order brushed off in this way.

4. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    still processing at 9:24 pm Tx time, looks like it will not be shipped today, well I guess thanks for trying, I do understand that the 1-3 days start when it arrives at the place for shipment, but not sure why pay for expedited delivery when the pkg might not show up at the mailing facility for a month, its like I am begging for my order to be mailed.

5. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Expedited delivery should always leave same day, I can only apologise, the warehouse is clearly struggling under the weight of orders at this busy time of year. We will of course refund this for you, and I'll sort you out with some coupons to make up for it, please can you email me at neil (@) vaping.com and I'll take care of it personally.

• Love Love x 1
  6. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, sorry for the delay, I will make sure this goes out asap. Please can you email me on neil (@) vaping.com and I will take care of this for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Bradj331

Bradj331 New Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Thanks for the reply! I just sent an email :)

• Love Love x 1
  8. smorris
    This message by smorris has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 7, 2019.
    Jan 3, 2019
  9. smorris
    This message by smorris has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 7, 2019.
    Jan 3, 2019
  10. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Gideon again!

I took a second look at your order today, because it was still being processed, and I see something that is causing an additional delay, (in addition to the other factors I mentioned in my previous reply.) I genuinely apologize for missing it!
    It looks like the "Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Silver" item you ordered is out of stock in our warehouse. Since we don't send out partial orders, that's what's causing the additional delay in processing the order. We apologize for the inconvenience, but there are two options on how I can proceed for you, and get your order back on track:

11. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    email sent

12. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    now its because supposedly that they were out of 1 item and couldn't ship a partial order...then just told them to take it off the order and refund the amt.....so now it is pending order and still paying 7.99 for shipment and still do not know when it is going to ship......truly frustrating

13. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    V100121028 I would like to cancel this order in its entirety

14. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Sharon, my sincere apologies, I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll get it refunded right now.

15. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    I can confirm this is now refunded, my apologies again.

16. smorris

smorris Full Member

Jan 2, 2019
    thank you

17. Teddiesvape

Teddiesvape New Member

Jan 10, 2019
    Good afternoon, I have not received any emails on this order V100122139 can you please help

18. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hello there - I can't see any issue with it, so I will chase this up and make sure it goes right to the top of the pile.

19. Teddiesvape

Teddiesvape New Member

Jan 10, 2019

Thank you so much

20. Teddiesvape

Teddiesvape New Member

Jan 10, 2019
    I have a problem with order V100122139.
    I ordered Bad Drip labs Cereal Trip in 3mg however I received Bad Drip Labs Dont Care Bear in 3mg.

21. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    oh man, I'm very sorry to hear that, I'll get it sent out straight away.

22. Teddiesvape

Teddiesvape New Member

Jan 10, 2019
    Thank you so much.