Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
My 2 worst vapes are tied-got them both from PIF. One tasted like dirty, old man's socks and the other like cow urine. Both made me gag it was that bad. And no, I truly haven't in real life tasted either stinky socks or cow urine but if I did, these juices had to of come close in flavor.

Last edited:

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I think my worst vape experience was the vision stone and maybe it was because I was so excited about it lol. My dh and I were using cartomizer tanks or dct tanks or whatever they're called and it seemed like every 3rd or 4th cartomizer was bad. We'd prep it a bit, put it in the tank, fill the tank and nothing. Such a loss of eliquid, time and money. So I found the vision stones at the b&m and was so excited. And then mine leaked terribly. The dh was able to get his to work fairly well and loved it. But it's not all bad because the vision stone is what made me start googling to find a fix for it and that's how I found ecf and the vision novas which I still love. :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
There are many e-liquids that have been bad, or maybe just not for me. I never enjoyed smoking, so tobacco flavors are among the worst for me. Just not pleasurable at all. Like others have said, I love chocolate and I love coffee, but I haven't found a chocolate or coffee, or combination that tasted anything like either. All have been quite nasty.

But I'd have to say that the worst were in a 5-Pack DIY Sampler of Concentrated Flavorings I bought recently from Nude Nicotine. I haven't tried all 5 yet, but Banana Creme Pie and Mayan Mocha tasted pretty good on the very first puff, then after that, they left a feeling of something granulated in my throat that made me cough. And after the first puff, the flavor was gone, or at least reduced so much that all it did was make the 100% VG taste slightly better than plain 100% VG. The flavor listed on the bottle was no longer really there at all. I tried remixing with different concentrations of flavoring and dilute, but they all did the same thing. So I wrote to Nude Nicotine about it, giving details about what I had done, requested general advice, and asked two very direct questions.

While I did get a reply, I was not given any advice, and no meaningful answers to my questions. The 1st question (which to me was the most important) was totally avoided, and the 2nd told me something I had already told him I knew. So I wrote back with more questions, and stated some of the first ones differently, still trying to give details of what I had done and what I was looking for. Again, I got a two-sentence reply that did not address my questions. After four rounds of this, and my 5th PM to them, begging for answers, I did not get a reply at all. I wrote finally again saying that I had asked several direct questions that had either been totally avoided or not responded to in a meaningful way, and let them know how disappointed I was. I told him that they must not want new customers.

So this was both the worst vape, and the worst experience I have had to date. In general, our manufacturers and vendors are much more supportive. I know that MadVapes has been!!!

Thanks for the contest and another chance to win, Dude and MadVapes. :)

NOTE:

Many of you are not naming names, but I told Nude Nicotine that I would be warning people to stay away from them. If you've had a better experience with them, then good for you. Mine was horrible.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
My worst vape flavor was a flavor called " chocolate hazelnut coffee" During a big sale I purchased 2 of them, because the price was so cheap. I got them at 0mg nicotine. The first one was actually good. One day I was being lazy....the bottle I had opened was upstairs and I had the 2nd unopened bottle downstairs closer to me...so I decided to just open the new bottle instead of going upstairs. I had been vaping on the flavor for about a week so I did not even think about it when I took a big puff after filling up my cartomizer. I instantly started gagging, and thankfully my stomach was empty because I started dry heaving as well. It tasted like vomit, and yes I know that is a gross description.....but it is exactly what it tasted like. I threw the entire bottle away and even had to throw my cartomizer away. I will never forget that experience... up until that point I had never tasted a flavor that I had truly hated... I do not know what was wrong with that eliquid, but I developed a dislike for the vendor that I got that from and have never purchased from them again. That was my only truly bad vape experience with a flavor. For equipment I would have to say the disposable CE4 tanks I wasted so much money on when I first started vaping!

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
RY4 is my favorite juice flavor, by far. I love so many RY4 variations from many vendors. But the worst vapes I ever had were the first two RY4 juices that I ordered. The first one tasted like vaping cedar, and the second tasted only of rubbing alcohol. Thank god I kept trying RY4s, and didn't let these two abominations discourage me!

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
My first and worst vape was also BLU. However, unlike Mike's setup mine worked exactly as it was supposed to and it was still just awful. I had to charge the battery WAY too frequently. The juices tasted gross. The vapor production was not as satisfying as seeing my breath on a cold morning. It was consistently and totally unsatisfying on every level.

One of my biggest complaints at the time was that the cigarette-sized device was ridiculously heavy and always felt awkward in my hand. I never could figure out how to hold it comfortably. If someone had shown me an iTaste SVD at that moment and told me it would change my life, I would have laughed. If someone had shown me a rebuilt dual coil dripper stuffed with Rayon and told me I would be spending a lot of time doing that and other things like steeping, and stalking the vape mail carrier, I would have scoffed, and then laughed. But the fact is that our new form factors work, and work wonderfully well, and are incredibly satisfying and fun.

Thanks for another great contest, MV. Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread