Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hey I'm going to be a Great Grandaddy in June. Hopefully this time will be OK she waited to tell us till she was 11 weeks cause of the 2 previous miscarriages. So hoping for the best. Want to be here to see it. This time they put her on Hormone therapy right away which they think caused the previous 2.

grandpappy-the-man-the-myth-the-legend-mens-5050-t-shirt.jpg

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Hey I'm going to be a Great Grandaddy in June. Hopefully this time will be OK she waited to tell us till she was 11 weeks cause of the 2 previous miscarriages. So hoping for the best. Want to be here to see it. This time they put her on Hormone therapy right away which they think caused the previous 2.
Congratulations! Hope it all goes well and you celebrate a new life.

It's been a grand weekend! Geordi and his breeder did it again today, Winner's Dog for a 4 point major. 2 dogs didn't show, so it went from 5 points to 4 (NOT!!!! complaining, a major is a major!!). The girl got Best of Winners (5 points in girls so if Gman went BOW he would have earned 5 points), which is fine because a major IS a major!! I am not going to quibble over 1 measly point!

So we went from having 3 points and needing both majors to having both majors and needing only 3 points!! These points can be earned 1 at a time, a 2 and a 1 (or any combination), or a 3-5 point major!! More than the needed 15 points for a Championship are perfectly fine. Shows in Brooksville, FL in January, so we shall see.... Then I will let him finish growing up (he will be 3 the end of March but still a very immature) and I can show him for his Grand Championship as a "Special" (finished Champion). While he is continuing to mature, we will work on obedience and other fun stuff.

So if anyone is looking for me you can find me on cloud 9. I got Geordi got 2 new toys so he is a happy boy!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Awesome!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    No not really I felt a litttle weird and checked my BP it was higher then normal, it just kept going up till it got to 210/55 which is way high for me, I have a prostethic aortic valve and it leaks considerably so my BP is always around 122/40, they like to keep the top number low to not damage the valve any further any faster then it is. But I made the mistake of taking it every 10min or so and it kept going up and up and that never happens. The other thing is my lower abdomen was pooched out and hard as a rock, which is weird since I'm skinny as a rail have lost so much weight. I'm at 140 now an 5'10" male. I have all kinds of medical problems that many know of. So the higher it got the more I expected to croak right on the spot. I've got so many things wrong I start imagining something it going to happen and I'm not ready yet. Probably never will be but if it does it does, nothing I can do about it. Just a really weird thing.
    Pat, I'm echoing everyone else in urging you to get to a doctor. Please!!

I've been meaning to ask - are there festivities planned?
    Actually, there were tentative plans made, but because of Peter's condition right now, we all opted for a small family gathering and dinner to a special restaurant! We thought anything more may be too taxing right now!

8ImNCO6Fsm4t3RbBwpWooeT5e4LqctxV26plcJH2kOQ9-aTXKr77rV3hv7_yWJwxU05vt5mMaKL-UHcxBoa7msB3WXLZcy5r8WpW4z7tubE6SgWHHzFLOQiTfT4aedRve3z4hnqZ8xhXTEkQFit5QWJrNNHtywuCNUvJ-6FJxvFxAQvu-DGuB8kYFwckn2RPfdaVdrhjMY78Z5HQMvqqAFNeRJu4b7fxfRnDYVmnnIsSbTp_IXGQrt_mh-kq09C1uMRPlVFOB9IJtJcNju83AFWQCYKeNHvJiSTx-EJTSyV2vookQhN-WQWpgE_of9o2yPvUQrA1Kd5Y7p2kM43OJxjQPtw3qecLyDetfzA5UC3_1JvJ91xa4YJbBj-ne3VmMKF9w-LtmK3MaDZoJLxWZ9xaz2KPORcoKhBmRVLKqs3cyTo-FZ3lqbOnrnuNohCN06KqiprwJwEPMhjJ5aOrYOpLvY4Hi9fRJROQjyKRc4Is865b5dzlvXgFL4TEdl4vn8CbPRYtPhmRv3BNMd9Nui1g05EMD9cq-_AWs5mr_XKkzZeztW01b2cPBzdOxHXMm0Qbzl63GJNciTy8e8VQhlsqadGyGmiz0IPLP8HQjw=s36-no
    It's a good thing I didn't remove the bucket, because it was raining again today.... I went out to their door, which was open, and called up to ask if someone was up there working... the maintenance guy is up there installing a new toilet and shower valve... There have been several times now that I've had a problem with water coming through the ceiling....each time has been from a different cause... The other times have been caused by the people living up there, but not this time... They had also called management to report that there was a problem...;) I have been assured that after today, I will have no more leaky ceiling, and that there is no rot, so I need not fear a bathtub falling on me...

I think that they have finally got some good tenants living up there. I can hear them vacuuming and mopping, on a regular basis, unlike previous people....and...nobody is having 'knock down drag out fights' that require me to call the police as I had to with the last ones....;)
    Am glad you finally have some good tenants upstairs.......

Just received a picture from yesterday. This is his breeder and Geordi. Remember that cute little puppy who came to hangouts? He is growing up to be one fine specimen of a Belgian Tervuren!

View attachment 701417
    Geordi sure is handsome, but I never did see him in hangouts as a puppy!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    No not really I felt a litttle weird and checked my BP it was higher then normal, it just kept going up till it got to 210/55 which is way high for me, I have a prostethic aortic valve and it leaks considerably so my BP is always around 122/40, they like to keep the top number low to not damage the valve any further any faster then it is. But I made the mistake of taking it every 10min or so and it kept going up and up and that never happens. The other thing is my lower abdomen was pooched out and hard as a rock, which is weird since I'm skinny as a rail have lost so much weight. I'm at 140 now an 5'10" male. I have all kinds of medical problems that many know of. So the higher it got the more I expected to croak right on the spot. I've got so many things wrong I start imagining something it going to happen and I'm not ready yet. Probably never will be but if it does it does, nothing I can do about it. Just a really weird thing.
    Pat, I'm echoing everyone else in urging you to get to a doctor. Please!!

I've been meaning to ask - are there festivities planned?
    Actually, there were tentative plans made, but because of Peter's condition right now, we all opted for a small family gathering and dinner to a special restaurant! We thought anything more may be too taxing right now!

8ImNCO6Fsm4t3RbBwpWooeT5e4LqctxV26plcJH2kOQ9-aTXKr77rV3hv7_yWJwxU05vt5mMaKL-UHcxBoa7msB3WXLZcy5r8WpW4z7tubE6SgWHHzFLOQiTfT4aedRve3z4hnqZ8xhXTEkQFit5QWJrNNHtywuCNUvJ-6FJxvFxAQvu-DGuB8kYFwckn2RPfdaVdrhjMY78Z5HQMvqqAFNeRJu4b7fxfRnDYVmnnIsSbTp_IXGQrt_mh-kq09C1uMRPlVFOB9IJtJcNju83AFWQCYKeNHvJiSTx-EJTSyV2vookQhN-WQWpgE_of9o2yPvUQrA1Kd5Y7p2kM43OJxjQPtw3qecLyDetfzA5UC3_1JvJ91xa4YJbBj-ne3VmMKF9w-LtmK3MaDZoJLxWZ9xaz2KPORcoKhBmRVLKqs3cyTo-FZ3lqbOnrnuNohCN06KqiprwJwEPMhjJ5aOrYOpLvY4Hi9fRJROQjyKRc4Is865b5dzlvXgFL4TEdl4vn8CbPRYtPhmRv3BNMd9Nui1g05EMD9cq-_AWs5mr_XKkzZeztW01b2cPBzdOxHXMm0Qbzl63GJNciTy8e8VQhlsqadGyGmiz0IPLP8HQjw=s36-no
    It's a good thing I didn't remove the bucket, because it was raining again today.... I went out to their door, which was open, and called up to ask if someone was up there working... the maintenance guy is up there installing a new toilet and shower valve... There have been several times now that I've had a problem with water coming through the ceiling....each time has been from a different cause... The other times have been caused by the people living up there, but not this time... They had also called management to report that there was a problem...;) I have been assured that after today, I will have no more leaky ceiling, and that there is no rot, so I need not fear a bathtub falling on me...

I think that they have finally got some good tenants living up there. I can hear them vacuuming and mopping, on a regular basis, unlike previous people....and...nobody is having 'knock down drag out fights' that require me to call the police as I had to with the last ones....;)
    Am glad you finally have some good tenants upstairs.......

Just received a picture from yesterday. This is his breeder and Geordi. Remember that cute little puppy who came to hangouts? He is growing up to be one fine specimen of a Belgian Tervuren!

View attachment 701417
    Geordi sure is handsome, but I never did see him in hangouts as a puppy!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    :banana::toast::banana:
    Congratulations! Hope it all goes well and you celebrate a new life.

It's been a grand weekend! Geordi and his breeder did it again today, Winner's Dog for a 4 point major. 2 dogs didn't show, so it went from 5 points to 4 (NOT!!!! complaining, a major is a major!!). The girl got Best of Winners (5 points in girls so if Gman went BOW he would have earned 5 points), which is fine because a major IS a major!! I am not going to quibble over 1 measly point!

So we went from having 3 points and needing both majors to having both majors and needing only 3 points!! These points can be earned 1 at a time, a 2 and a 1 (or any combination), or a 3-5 point major!! More than the needed 15 points for a Championship are perfectly fine. Shows in Brooksville, FL in January, so we shall see.... Then I will let him finish growing up (he will be 3 the end of March but still a very immature) and I can show him for his Grand Championship as a "Special" (finished Champion). While he is continuing to mature, we will work on obedience and other fun stuff.

So if anyone is looking for me you can find me on cloud 9. I got Geordi got 2 new toys so he is a happy boy!

:banana::toast::banana:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well all is well in that department and he held up his index finger and said and believe me that finger has checked many a prostate. We talked more about railroad then anything.

That may just be TMI :). ( Ladies in the house and all.....)

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 19, 2009
    Spokane,WA
    That may just be TMI :). ( Ladies in the house and all.....)
    Nah thats an old old joke. When I walked in he said go ahead I've heard every joke there is to here about this profession. He was about 60 years old. Funny guy. Pretty knowledgeable about the rr also. Turns out he was from Sheridan Wy, When I was working out of S Dak I had plans of someday moving there. Beautiful area specially in a little town about 20 miles or so out called Story, Wyo That was such a beautiful place but not sure about getting to work in the winter it was up sort of on a mountain. All downhill to the hwy to Sheridan. Really some place to see if you are ever travelling through Wyo.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Nah thats an old old joke. When I walked in he said go ahead I've heard every joke there is to here about this profession. He was about 60 years old. Funny guy. Pretty knowledgeable about the rr also. Turns out he was from Sheridan Wy, When I was working out of S Dak I had plans of someday moving there. Beautiful area specially in a little town about 20 miles or so out called Story, Wyo That was such a beautiful place but not sure about getting to work in the winter it was up sort of on a mountain. All downhill to the hwy to Sheridan. Really some place to see if you are ever travelling through Wyo.
    I love driving through Wyoming, I always see Pronghorn.

Sent from the future

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread