Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I started having another I'm going to call it a panic attack last night. Hoping I won't tonight. Got myself out of it last night. BP started going up again. I don't know what the heck is going on but this can't go on. Can't figure out why they just started out of the blue like that. Scary and the scareder I get the worse it gets. I think I'm going nuttzer.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Actually it was kinda interesting. Never saw so many stars! And watching a hockey game was pretty intense with all those players on the ice.
Were the players skating through each other?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Not totake away from the congratulations and celebrations of long term anniversaries, I have a celebration tonight...

Drum Roll please...

Today, at the Ocala Dog show Belgian Tervuren Regional Specialty, Geordi, Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission, CA, TKN, CGC, was handled expertly by his breeder to Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's for a 5 point major!!! This is a big deal in dog shows! He is now, with very limited showing, 1/2 way to his Championship!!! To say I am on cloud nine tonight is an understatement. Possibly another 5 point major tomorrow, but ya never know!!

Go GMan!!
:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Woohoooo, Geordi! GOOD boy! That is awesome! Is there a pic to commemorate the win?

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I started having another I'm going to call it a panic attack last night. Hoping I won't tonight. Got myself out of it last night. BP started going up again. I don't know what the heck is going on but this can't go on. Can't figure out why they just started out of the blue like that. Scary and the scareder I get the worse it gets. I think I'm going nuttzer.
Was there anything at the moment that would have possibly given you a panic attack?
The holidays and crazy drivers do it to me.

Sent from the future

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Different things can trigger them, Legs. Try to figure out what your trigger is?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I figured out mine were caused by synaesthesia

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
That would just freak me out, forget panic attacks! Mine ate caused when I feel cornered & lack a way of escape for any reason. Someone pushing for an answer to a question that I don't want to answer because it involves something that is none of their business, or I don't care to disclose. I have a lot of triggers from my Mom, altho she's been much better about respecting my personal space over the last year. I haven't had an attack in a long time. Close to a year. Difficult blood draws are also a trigger.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I figured out mine were caused by synaesthesia

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
That would just freak me out, forget panic attacks! Mine ate caused when I feel cornered & lack a way of escape for any reason. Someone pushing for an answer to a question that I don't want to answer because it involves something that is none of their business, or I don't care to disclose. I have a lot of triggers from my Mom, altho she's been much better about respecting my personal space over the last year. I haven't had an attack in a long time. Close to a year. Difficult blood draws are also a trigger.

Reactions: clnire

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Was there anything at the moment that would have possibly given you a panic attack?
The holidays and crazy drivers do it to me.

Sent from the future
No not really I felt a litttle weird and checked my BP it was higher then normal, it just kept going up till it got to 210/55 which is way high for me, I have a prostethic aortic valve and it leaks considerably so my BP is always around 122/40, they like to keep the top number low to not damage the valve any further any faster then it is. But I made the mistake of taking it every 10min or so and it kept going up and up and that never happens. The other thing is my lower abdomen was pooched out and hard as a rock, which is weird since I'm skinny as a rail have lost so much weight. I'm at 140 now an 5'10" male. I have all kinds of medical problems that many know of. So the higher it got the more I expected to croak right on the spot. I've got so many things wrong I start imagining something it going to happen and I'm not ready yet. Probably never will be but if it does it does, nothing I can do about it. Just a really weird thing.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Doctors are saying that Head transplants are very close to being successful but they can't help you?
Sounds like the doctors need to spend more attention to you.
I really pray they help find out and fix what is the issue.
Every time I express a new ailment to my doctor's they just all look at the same "response card" and tell me "welp, you're getting older".
I could save myself $300 and just look in the mirror to know that.

Sent from the future

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
New phones are a trip. This last summer I went to my first iPhone and what a change over.
My brother keeps trying to get me to drink the 'Apple' koolade and get an iPhone like him. My Aphone is too much. I'm still thinking about going back to a flip phone or 2 soup cans and a string. I would use a carrier pigeon but the redtail hawks here would kill them.

Sent from the future

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Doctors are saying that Head transplants are very close to being successful but they can't help you?
Sounds like the doctors need to spend more attention to you.
I really pray they help find out and fix what is the issue.
Every time I express a new ailment to my doctor's they just all look at the same "response card" and tell me "welp, you're getting older".
I could save myself $300 and just look in the mirror to know that.

Sent from the future
They have, I have a cardiologist, oncologist, hemotologis, pulmonologist go to the urologist Monday. Plus PCP get the gist of that. There are too many things but yet I'm still here. Amazes me at times. I think I'm on my 9th life, still got some time left on that one I think. I'm a walking medical specimen. Well sort of walking lost my legs below the knee also.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
They have, I have a cardiologist, oncologist, hemotologis, pulmonologist go to the urologist Monday. Plus PCP get the gist of that. There are too many things but yet I'm still here. Amazes me at times. I think I'm on my 9th life, still got some time left on that one I think. I'm a walking medical specimen. Well sort of walking lost my legs below the knee also.
Atleast you're not a universal donor. My brother gets stalked by blood drive bus.
Just hang in there, they'll fix ya. On me they switched from bandaids to ductape.

Sent from the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread