Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
When I come in it's usually just me and no-one else :lol:
mods can see non-member views. If we were to see those details, we might be more inhibited. Remember this is a public place. Legislators, BP and BT folk, FDA. They can see here the evidence that older smokers with a history of many failed attempts to quit smoking, and those with psychological problems, do well with vaping as nicotine replacement harm reduction. Let them see.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Wake up pray.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Mods can see non-member views. If we were to see those details, we might be more inhibited. Remember this is a public place. Legislators, BP and BT folk, FDA. They can see here the evidence that older smokers with a history of many failed attempts to quit smoking, and those with psychological problems, do well with vaping as nicotine replacement harm reduction. Let them see.
You can see how many guests there are, I'm in the UK so most of you are still asleep when I look in, in the morning

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
There are some of us night owls who haven't gone to bed yet....;)
Yes I sometimes stay up until 2 am, but then I tend to get up later, like today if i can get past the brain alarm that normally wakes me at 7 am :laugh:
09:48 UCT/04:48 EST : Capture.PNG

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Yes I sometimes stay up until 2 am, but then I tend to get up later, like today if i can get past the brain alarm that normally wakes me at 7 am :laugh:
09:48 UCT/04:48 EST : View attachment 713929
LOL...it's just after 5 am on this side of the pond...;) and I'm still awake and out in the kitchen cooking...o_O

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
First paragraph, yes. Second paragraph, no. Second paragraph should be on the surrounding mess. I have my hand-sewing corner where I also read and watch TV. Just a way down, I have my machine. A way further, in the dining area, I have my dining-room table/cutting table, and half of my closet there is storage. On the other side of my living-room, by the computer, I have my ironing-board. It is like cooking. Needless to say, I pick up regularly, and have to vacuum more often. I am more concerned about guests seeing the mess than about my hair, clothing, and other stuff. Teeth and HA's are essential, and their absence is embarrassing when people stop by.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
"talc used for marking cloth and removing grease and, in powder form, as a dry lubricant"...;)
Rock climbers often carry chalk bags, too. That's way out of my experience, but I think they use it to keep their hands from getting all slick and sweaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread