DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
@DancingHeretik ...:)

I6fLMJDu77iBSbJo_1VbnuTkFl-IuvBQBOjOH8k9lvbPXFS8vX85NSkjFQh7izIL1ANq0Hur_OReVJ9uhUVrfw1NxIRyVBqq2ApRLArybUJDwFmA48Sia2vQHEatCjX6wsNbrVwYh0drTzyNnOf5BJcU8BTYHLdIawMUqmX0ghHYa6by2cG9gvcJvrAC3-uSmsJQJCHQRDRA-7CfP_NeRqmEqHYXBT0erdJXNS_r-X5HWJi3_Bg7AvvJxoH8AQ-v_7SLzjghubu0I5SDTOq47xlVBOAfKXiZZB9Em8KkZ0GC4ROhdztIrRWXzLIR8we9xPPwasnAgSpltZTTG9hJNTX_vw-_VJwJHP-tkE1gznlXUuOT-S7oOb8Zr3mITDbynBYFGcVxrgv-3FkmWG3VslOTbV1kqV_7QLbsfAIkozgPiv5DFJIQFJaFoVTJkZlu4qf3J9KOwiXtj7s_g5LZYebEgyfHbLrFYub4eZxs9o4gTuL-_7rd5abKHNqFPwaaZxcrTxaI3yZQYrY_1thThw2sgCFO1NbMzuQ1dAUy8TaBcCbSQ4Q7vtZ0NsTRu9oD0EPP_3dT5s6DWddGddclhDTsmn80lipW7GsSAa2vSELwSJBMLqt85I9GoelD-G0=w1215-h939-no

Happy Birthday Dancing and Ginny! :banana::rickroll:

Just in time to be too late...

c8e577c9d78a118ee2fa6628d05c1b4b.jpg

Well Happy Birthday, DH! Hope it was a good day for you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

@DancingHeretik I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a great one!
View attachment 773815
View attachment 773817

Happy Belated Birthday Day @DancingHeretik
Thanks, @yiddleboge6, @bigbells, @Iffy, @Flowersoul, @Kenna, @Janet H, @Bea-FL, @2legsshrt, and @MikeE3!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That's pretty weird Paul Allen dying. I guess money can't save your life. I'm not liking being home alone. I really don't want to live if Ginny loses her battle with Cancer. It's not for me. I don't want to do anything anymore. I had a purpose when she was here now I don't.
I agree with Kenna. She's not gone! Deal with things as they are, not as they might be. Today is enough to worry about for today.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
That's pretty weird Paul Allen dying. I guess money can't save your life. I'm not liking being home alone. I really don't want to live if Ginny loses her battle with Cancer. It's not for me. I don't want to do anything anymore. I had a purpose when she was here now I don't.
Been there, had those thoughts, I live through it on a daily basis and live my life one day at a time. Sometimes one minute at a time. I don't want to say that it will go away but that it will get better as time goes by and my friends and family help me on a daily basis.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Been there, had those thoughts, I live through it on a daily basis and live my life one day at a time. Sometimes one minute at a time. I don't want to say that it will go away but that it will get better as time goes by and my friends and family help me on a daily basis.
IMG_4339.JPG

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Waiting for Ginny's Oncologist to call so I can get some of the straight POOP on her. He is a very strange doctor. From India he comes right to the point and doesn't soften anything up. Ginny is gradually getting a little better labs but she still cannot walk without help, which is going to be hard for me. But we have the hospital bed and a commode. Now I'm glad we kept all of it. I want to find out what is making it so she can't walk. Originally she was going to be able to take the boot off Friday but don't know now. She calls the nurses when she has to go #2 and tells them they better hurry and at least a couple times they didn't show fast enough, but they say they would rather she do it in the bed then have another broken bone to deal with. I had no idea low WBC would cause you to be so unsteady, I knew RBC would cause a lot of weakness but those are fine. That last chemo treatment really hit her hard. It killed almost all of her WBC's

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I talked to the real doctor. She was Critical when I got her there. He said if she hadn't been at the hospital we could've lost her. She is slowly coming back and he is hoping she could be released by Friday. No more of that particular chemo. No one here told me any of this. She could have easily died from this. I know next time we are going to the other hospital. He said she was really close on this one. I asked them if this was life threatening and they said "Oh no it'll be fine" numb skulls. She still can't walk by herself. My GDaughter is coming Tuesday and staying for a week. flying over this time. 50 min flight.

So we pulled this one out. Only way is up from here I guess. It's amazing how much the hospitals charge and how little they know. This is the only doctor that seems to know much about what is going on.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread