Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Good morning...:)

ZwJo7j2U_lp0PFMtcxTLmbeTtCgx51gIwNQ699vsQJ9XkSFNxv6DDeuin-kiSZMwbxJuP0oOr2xawnixySBX1eJweNqqLAAEMZo9khh33Muofp4ju9Iw_-QLf7Un0ZRD4fwBupCRwWYrpDNbCqbyGIYLnkBEeYUYea2myBnm-OCc7hwwov8H6YQyzDjmc5jb1jQsdqpvRRJvIKTBhSrSQkdN6qRqN3laf_Q6_lsFYK2OeGXq5dNvCK3KYwIvVe-XniFYeKiTMsntm-xv8YWxPOtHN7ATRH84yhK297DgVWcReQLgufrzLpLhhl7rGKXeieXibPy8IPlAN5Pj6SpanoP4p7G8vUivVQE1WaZSQbsMHExpvbHWNHG-tAAVkM3QJR-oEOgLoG0fx7EclVL_pyHxVPOo5AuHM8tSFNc2t33-zwyTKIajuJH4WA9kPza-wIk19tREHbFhVxJ8NNwayR79DZeTqWLVyY1h5Be7xSsmTQAkDljQXUJ8oC5n6p9GbM9HN4NM9UkZN-KjJYa8nem-jT-k8vYDyAW4Oep0-o0SN7jbHjIu9EHciv716hnTClDTmvAHV7m-SYpcWnjH56Fe-f8XmAM-kCfoq6DkTuoQQmEOOMuxvPwM2UukNwCZU8eY9_mpUg7hL6DKvHfeBz29H9krIS4=w513-h547-no

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Good morning! :)

Our cat is a barbarian then! He knocked my glass French Press off the counter a few weeks and shattered it!
Oh, guess I shouldn't be too angry that Abby (black lab) got up on the kitchen counter and broke a little container I've had for years........

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
Personally, I object to the practice of owning slaves, whether human, or of other species. The argument that for some species we have kept them as slaves for so long that they have become genetically altered to become subservient and dependant on us (domesticated) cuts no ice with me.
(And yes, this is a troll. :pervy: I don't feel nearly that strongly about pets and domesticated animals. (I do object to human slavery, however.))

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
But with cats, WE are the slaves! Just ask any feline :lol:

Getting ready for my annual trek to AZ, so will be intermittently online for a while.
Dogs are domesticated. Cats are not!

Have a safe trip!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So far, so good :)

Put a lot of miles on, a bit more than usual, so tomorrow's drive can be a little shorter. Then just a few hours more to Phoenix for the third day of travel. Traffic was light, so made good time. Guess a lot of folk were too busy hitting the Irish coffee to go out :lol:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Whoa, PA is #2 in the nation for aggressive drivers! We saw 2 today on our way home! We spent the night at our daughters so we'd be there early enough today for them to go to the hosp for a minor procedure. We got to spend the day with our 2 grand babies. They are just too cute for words, but we were pooped when we got home today. I've never been an aggressive driver because I figure I'll just move over and let them get out of my way. Who knows what's going on in their lives to make them that way, but I don't have to participate!

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
But with cats, WE are the slaves! Just ask any feline :lol:
I see that I said "Subservient and dependant"; I now realize I should have said "subservient or dependant". Cats may not be subservient, but they sure are dependant. Cats that go feral, have VERY short lifespans (like two years); even shorter if they end up away from human support (in the form of easy-to-manipulate humans and their throwaway culture). You will never see feral domestic cats deep in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread