Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning Dancing. Woke up to snow this morning, but not much and the flakes are getting tinier and tinier. This won't last because we're going to continue to be above freezing. That's a good thing because it's a very heavy, wet snow. Sure looks pretty though.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Uh, depends on your point of view? ;)

snow-fun-stock-images_csp5603795.jpg

Reactions: Kenna

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Good morning! :)

Weather here is on the chilly side but very welcomed! Nostalgia of yesteryear back home, although as the years go by, 'home' internally has drastically changed....I don't feel comfortable there any more.....I feel a tad sad typing that, but it is true.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning! :)

Weather here is on the chilly side but very welcomed! Nostalgia of yesteryear back home, although as the years go by, 'home' internally has drastically changed....I don't feel comfortable there any more.....I feel a tad sad typing that, but it is true.

I guess now you're "home" and PA is a place you used to live? At least now you can be comfortable while we shiver.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Wow, not much 'traffic' here lately. Which is understandable with the lack of up lifting posts.

Continuing to contribute to the 'flavor' of our recent 'slide', I humbly request more healing prayers. Our youngest daughter started chemo for her stage 1B breast cancer this past Tuesday. They also removed a lymph node that was suspicious. We're very optimistic for her full recovery. Thankfully it was caught early.

On an upbeat note, our eldest daughter has had a 'reconnect' surgery and she is doing fantastic. I ever so much appreciate the prayers offered on her behalf!

Another minor positive note, I'm beginning to re-hone my ol' billiards skills. I'm planning to participate in an 8 ball league in January. At least I'll have a bit more social intercourse than I am presently.

In this Season of festive and reflective memories, may each one of you, and yours, have a truly blessed and joy filled year's end!

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Wow, not much 'traffic' here lately. Which is understandable with the lack of up lifting posts.

Continuing to contribute to the 'flavor' of our recent 'slide', I humbly request more healing prayers. Our youngest daughter started chemo for her stage 1B breast cancer this past Tuesday. They also removed a lymph node that was suspicious. We're very optimistic for her full recovery. Thankfully it was caught early.

On an upbeat note, our eldest daughter has had a 'reconnect' surgery and she is doing fantastic. I ever so much appreciate the prayers offered on her behalf!

Another minor positive note, I'm beginning to re-hone my ol' billiards skills. I'm planning to participate in an 8 ball league in January. At least I'll have a bit more social intercourse than I am presently.

In this Season of festive and reflective memories, may each one of you, and yours, have a truly blessed and joy filled year's end!
There has been some really great progress on treatment for breast cancer. I will have your daughter and your whole family in my daily prayers. Good luck with your new league. Getting out will be wonderful for your own mental health.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Best wishes for you and your family, Iffy. Hey, found out a few years ago that shooting pool is like riding a bicycle. Hadn't played for many years prior but local vape shop had a table and I whopped their Pro, lol. Shocked us both.

Janet H

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2011
    PA

Your family sure has a lot going on with health issues lately. Prayers and healing thoughts are going out to you all! It's amazing what modern medicine can do these days so there's good reason to expect good outcomes!

Janet H

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2011
    PA
    On Wednesday we're going to our grandson's preschool for their Christmas program in their chapel. Hux is only 3 so Christmas this year is his first one where he understands what's going on. At home he's been practicing singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two crunchy". (Don't think we're going to correct him for awhile.) Can't wait to hear his version of some other songs.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

Prayers and best wishes coming to you and your family. Hoping no one gets stuck behind the 8 ball and all win with a healthy and positive outcome.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    On Wednesday we're going to our grandson's preschool for their Christmas program in their chapel.

Might I be so bold to suggest - before you go, make sure to get some face mask for both you & Mike . . .

dust-vector-id1098193062
    images

Ya' know you are gonna be walking into a Petri Dish and a HOT BED of Bacteria that none of "Us" - want either one of Ya' to come down with something unexpected again . . . Just Sayin' . . . :(

Last edited:

misswish1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    NM

Iffy, it is so good to hear from you! My prayers are going up, warm hugs for you all. I'm glad you're your getting out more often, gotta take care of yourself, too!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

prayerwheel2.gif

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin

Iffy, good to find your post. I rarely get here anymore. having quit vaping and dumped my vapestuff on the lap of an unsuspecting member.

Will be praying for your daughter. What kind of chemo is she getting? pre surgical or post-surgical?

Glad that the oldest was finally able to get reconnected!

Glad you will be getting out more. Sitting at the dock is good, but 8-ball will contribute to a more rounded Iffy. Patty is important, but so are you. And she probably will enjoy getting out of the house more.

You, also, have a blessed season!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Might I be so bold to suggest - before you go, make sure to get some face mask for both you & Mike . . .

dust-vector-id1098193062
    images

Ya' know you are gonna be walking into a Petri Dish and a HOT BED of Bacteria that none of "Us" - want either one of Ya' to come down with something unexpected again . . . Just Sayin' . . . :(

Too late ... Kate and her two boys are spending the weekend with us. Hux has a cough, a drippy nose, and a mild fever. We'll either be immune or sick by the the time of the recital. :rolleyes:

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    @Iffy, wishing the best for you and your family. As others have said, medicine has come a long way with treatments. Glad you are doing something for yourself at this difficult time. A break for fun now and then will refresh your well being.

Geordi sends pokes and slurps :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread