Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Good morning Dancing. Woke up to snow this morning, but not much and the flakes are getting tinier and tinier. This won't last because we're going to continue to be above freezing. That's a good thing because it's a very heavy, wet snow. Sure looks pretty though.
Oops! It's been a few days. I can't seem to keep up anymore.

I really appreciate the change in weather. No snow, of course. This is San Antonio, after all. But, the high for the week is only 76, and the low is 30. Great weather for having A/C that doesn't work well.

Good morning, all.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Wow, not much 'traffic' here lately. Which is understandable with the lack of up lifting posts.

Continuing to contribute to the 'flavor' of our recent 'slide', I humbly request more healing prayers. Our youngest daughter started chemo for her stage 1B breast cancer this past Tuesday. They also removed a lymph node that was suspicious. We're very optimistic for her full recovery. Thankfully it was caught early.

On an upbeat note, our eldest daughter has had a 'reconnect' surgery and she is doing fantastic. I ever so much appreciate the prayers offered on her behalf!

Another minor positive note, I'm beginning to re-hone my ol' billiards skills. I'm planning to participate in an 8 ball league in January. At least I'll have a bit more social intercourse than I am presently.

In this Season of festive and reflective memories, may each one of you, and yours, have a truly blessed and joy filled year's end!

PrayerCandle800.jpg

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Too late ... Kate and her two boys are spending the weekend with us. Hux has a cough, a drippy nose, and a mild fever. We'll either be immune or sick by the the time of the recital. :rolleyes:

Yesterday afternoon I noticed Hux's nose running and brought him a tissue. He wiped his nose on his sleeve and said, "It's alright, I don't need it now". Sigh.

Reactions: Kenna

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just as an - FYI:

If anyone is purchasing something from Walmart online, there is a 10% discount code to get up to $20.00 off a single order that is valid until January 15, 2020: HBP96UWAHP

If Ya' already did order online, call online customer service and they might just credit the 10% back to Ya' . . . Well at least they did for "Me" . . . Just Sayin' . . .:rolleyes:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning! It's 17 outside (real feel 6) going up to 27 today. Brrrr! Yesterday we went to Hux's first Christmas program at his preschool. While all the other kids sang he just stood there with his hands in his pockets except when he was picking his nose. He said he only wanted to sing Jingle Bells. So cute! I think he just wanted it to be over so he could go downstairs for cookies and lemonade.

IMG_3648.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Before Everyone gets too busy and begin their Celebration of the Holidays with Friends & Family . . .

JMH1l25.gif

To All "My" ECF Friends here - I want "You" ALL to know No Matter What "You" Personally Celebrate this Month of Holidays - Be It . . .

The Best of Winter Solstice - the Longest Night of the Year . . .

Winter-Solstice-12122016.jpg

A Great & Bright Chanukkah . . .

(Hanukkah)

iuHPiqd.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas . . .

KwXq4v1.jpg

A Celebration of Kwanzaa . . .

Kwanzaa-web.jpg

The Meaning of Kwanzaa

I would "Like' To Pass-on To "You" and Yours"

The Best This Holiday Season Has To Offer . . .

Comfort - Light - Happiness - Good Fortune

AND - May Everyone "You" Know

Have A Joyous and Prosperous

jbCiBDx.gif

5ebVmNw.gif

May these Days - For "YOU" & "Yours" - be Filled with nothing but . . .

"PEACE" ~ "JOY" ~ "HAPPINESS"

Last edited:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Happy day after Christmas everyone! Did you hear all our commotion that was going on here? 3 little boys and 1 baby sure do make a racket!! They had a blast though and it was fun watching them. We all got involved in making a feast and for our pollyannas this year we made donations to charities in their name. Looks like a new tradition that's going to stick.

I hope everyone gets to kick back and enjoy their day today.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Wow, not much 'traffic' here lately. Which is understandable with the lack of up lifting posts.

Continuing to contribute to the 'flavor' of our recent 'slide', I humbly request more healing prayers. Our youngest daughter started chemo for her stage 1B breast cancer this past Tuesday. They also removed a lymph node that was suspicious. We're very optimistic for her full recovery. Thankfully it was caught early.

On an upbeat note, our eldest daughter has had a 'reconnect' surgery and she is doing fantastic. I ever so much appreciate the prayers offered on her behalf!

Another minor positive note, I'm beginning to re-hone my ol' billiards skills. I'm planning to participate in an 8 ball league in January. At least I'll have a bit more social intercourse than I am presently.

In this Season of festive and reflective memories, may each one of you, and yours, have a truly blessed and joy filled year's end!
Prayers for them both, Iffy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
@Iffy How are your daughters doing?

Thanks for asking!

Our eldest that had the 'reconnect' is doing well. Only an occasional down day, but getting better as time passes.

Our youngest with breast cancer, had her head shaved on Christmas Eve. Her hair began to come out in clumps. She looks beautiful. She has the perfect skull to show off!

So far she only needs a lil' mid day nap, plus she has to have a 'bite' to eat every couple of hours. She'll have her second 'drip' this Tuesday.

Missed last week's pool practice session due to the holidays. Next one is tomorrow...

To all, hoping this year was great and next year will be better!

540fad0193778e78bba78279c6149c83--snoopy-happy-new-year-happy-new-year-everyone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread