Dec 27, 2013
United States

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
It was pretty foggy here this morning and didn't feel all that cold on the deck. Walking out to fill the suet feeder turned out to be a dangerous undertaking because what looked like wet deck turned out to be ice! I went down on my knees in a comical way, but fortunately didn't get hurt and nobody could see me. I had no idea my body could move like that anymore!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
It was pretty foggy here this morning and didn't feel all that cold on the deck. Walking out to fill the suet feeder turned out to be a dangerous undertaking because what looked like wet deck turned out to be ice! I went down on my knees in a comical way, but fortunately didn't get hurt and nobody could see me. I had no idea my body could move like that anymore!

Glad you found it comical and didn't get hurt! :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Glad you're ok, but, uh, did the birds get fed? ;)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
For those who have followed my Geordi through the years, today he became a UKC (United Kennel Club) Champion!! He is now a breed Champion (conforming to the breed standard in structure and movement) with 3 different Kennel Clubs!!

So proud of this little man!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
For those who have followed my Geordi through the years, today he became a UKC (United Kennel Club) Champion!! He is now a breed Champion (conforming to the breed standard in structure and movement) with 3 different Kennel Clubs!!

IMG_2311.jpg

Geordi!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

He's a beautiful pup:wub:

Janet H

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2011
    PA
    Glad you're ok, but, uh, did the birds get fed? ;)

Yep, they did! I didn't even drop the suet cake! I must be very talented that way. At a wedding reception I slipped on a wet spot on the floor and landed on my back. Didn't even spill the glass of wine in my hand!

Geordi.jpg

Congratulations Geordi!!! Good job!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread