a614dcd09b11870ed4f72ffa6a96b3be.jpg

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning! 29 days until Spring!

Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons. They forgot to mention .......

I don't understand why that word was censored. It's a 5 letter word that rhymes with the 1st 3 "rons".

Oh, and Spring will start in 26 days!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
First things first. I will likely get an update tomorrow or the next day from Johnny's daughter. She does them once a week. I didn't want to wait for this though since I've been trying to get this bit on here for a week. I do have his daughter's home addy, obviously don't want to post it here, but if anyone wants to send him (or her, she's fighting breast cancer) a card or note, PM me, and I'll check it as often as I can. Also, when I signed on, I thought it said I have 4 conversations, but when I clicked, there was just one, so maybe my eyes saw it wrong, but if you've sent one that I didn't answer, maybe forward it to me again cuz they don't put the new ones at the beginning apparently.

I may just take you up on your link. I went to Best buy today and told the guy there why I was upset. He checked with his manager and said that Geek Squad is separate from Best buy and I would have to call the 800 number for Geek Squad and ask for their manager. Best buy sold the service contract. So much for that golden piece of incentive to buy from them. I told him what I thought of that and that I would never buy appliances from BB ever again if this is the kind of service they provide. I'm going to call Geek Squad on Monday and lodge a complaint and then may also contact people on that link.
that stinks! Glad you're willing to fight for what is right!

GOOD for "You" . . . However, did Ya' talk to the store manager - not service supervisor or manager . . . Usually they will take care of this type of situation . . . If not then YES - contact corporation office . . . AND - I would strongly suggest "telling" your story on their social media - major companies usually respond in a more positive way . . . Another thing to consider is asking that they cancel the "Geek Squad" service contract if they aren't going to up-hold their end of the deal and demand a refund . . . If they don't then report them to BBB (both Best Buy & Geek Squad) and if you purchase the appliance using a credit card ask them (the CC Company) to get involved and refund your money for the cancelled contract, especially if they refuse . . . Most CC will help and refund the money to you . . . While it may take a little effort, it's worth it if just for principle only . . . Just an Idea and Thought . . . ;)

OH BTW: Keep us updated . . . :D

Great advice! it's hard to fight sometimes so folks don't, and that's why companies steam roll people.

Good morning. It's chilly, but pleasant here at 27 degrees. It's not raining!

The guys are getting together for their annual Daytona party (complete with a standing rib roast lunch!) so the women are getting together separately. No reason we can't have fun too! We're having a smorgasbord!
no no no no no dealt with that cold when I was a kid, sure couldn't do it now. But the rest of the ladies party sounds fun

Thank you so much for letting us know. I had a bad feeling something was up with him. I pray he recovers completely.

As for you, is there no way to make using a computer easier?
I'm too anxious right now to talk much. I have one of those invasive doctor's appointments tomorrow. I'll be more talkative after that's over.
Hope I finished that quote right. It highlighted and deleted what I'd typed. I can't make it more comfy for very long, so by the time I do what I need to do I'm ready to get off here. (((((((((((Teresa)))))))))) hope you get your results soon and they are great! I miss you. I need to do a better job of calling you. I miss a lot of y'all.

I just read about Iffy's plight. It’s so very sad and so scary. I hope Deb will give us news that he's getting better and will be able to return home.

Sending positive thoughts to both of them.
I hope I can have a good update on him soon too. I just hate that he and his family are going through this.

I don't understand why that word was censored. It's a 5 letter word that rhymes with the 1st 3 "rons".

Oh, and Spring will start in 26 days!
heheheh I had to look it up..........I think it was censored so no one will call anyone that.

Yesterday was my 9th vapeversary. One more year to go to make a decade!
Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!! Picture all of everyone else's celebratory emoji thingys here cuz I don't know how to do it anymore! hehehe May will be 8 years for me..........I think I need to change my avatar lol

Hope everyone is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread