Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I came by to clean up my empties. Coffee anyone?

Workin on my 3rd cup. Need it to stay awake after all those naps yesterday.

add:
    Wait till the wife get home this evening & I remind her that I made every single pot for the last 12 days. :lol:

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Workin on my 3rd cup. Need it to stay awake after all those naps yesterday.

add:
    Wait till the wife get home this evening & I remind her that I made every single pot for the last 12 days. :lol:
    Be careful. She might have you cooking if you let your competence show too much.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'm still reading part 4, not to mention, I've been round the back but a couple of hillbillies started talking to me, not sure if they were friendly or not as I couldn't understand them, sommat about crow flies....
    Hey, who let you on the porches? I didn't think we allowed anyone from your side of the pond on the porches, unless they bring a few proper English pints with 'em to share. So where's my pint?:D

Semiretired

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia

In my family whoever wakes up first - makes the coffee. Sometimes me and sometimes my wife. I cannot count how many times I have caught her peeking to see if I am awake yet... :w00t:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Hey, who let you on the porches? I didn't think we allowed anyone from your side of the pond on the porches, unless they bring a few proper English pints with 'em to share. So where's my pint?:D
    Oh no, us Brits don't share our pints, we have to have our beer, in fact, nothing stops us drinking !

dxok6x.png

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    In my family whoever wakes up first - makes the coffee. Sometimes me and sometimes my wife. I cannot count how many times I have caught her peeking to see if I am awake yet... :w00t:

Uh, seems to me that for you to have seen that she was peeking you must have been! :evil:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    How funny. And cute.
    Uh, seems to me that for you to have seen that she was peeking you must have been! :evil:
    Even funnier!

Semiretired

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia

No, I would wake up and see her looking at me through squinted eyes... And then of course she would slam her eyes shut as soon as I caught her... Yep, so funny. :)

holimakaru

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2013
    Honolulu, HI, USA
    Wow! New porch.
    Leggs...Got 3 Pico's. Works better than TC 40 but I am a gremlin when it comes to TC so do not know if this will help. Just like not getting dry hits on my KF.
    Had to post sumtin on dis new porch. Lost all my quotes and cannot remember what I was going to say. Too lazy to go back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread