Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Oy, just realized that with a few hundred ml of nic base left, I seem to have run out of PG. :( Time for another order from Nude - 1L of 36mg 100% VG base, 1L of straight PG, and a few extra amber bottles. Should last me a couple-three years. And flavoring, too. At least I don't have to buy any more gear for awhile - still got a few Simbas boxed, and my Picos are currently out of rotation. That's all backups at this point.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I was giving away my green bean harvest, and frustrated that I did not have enough room in my freezer. I finally moved my nic stash (broken down into 30 ml bottles) into the crisper drawer. I don't know what to do with it, since stopping the nic. Now all I vape is ceebeedee, premix.

I am enjoying my food stash.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Enjoying my Geek Vape Aegis 100W from Efun.Top for $29.95. That was a low price that seemed to be too good to be true. They are out of stock, but keep watching the site and maybe stock will reappear. It's a great mod that's military grade, well built, accurate, and nice for around the house vaping. It's not a pocket carry mod, though. Scroll down on the site for features and pics. Native battery is 26650, but there's a rubber sleeve adapter for 18650 and it vapes fine in that mode.

Geek Vape AEGIS 100W Box Mod - $29.99

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Enjoying my Geek Vape Aegis 100W from Efun.Top for $29.95. That was a low price that seemed to be too good to be true. They are out of stock, but keep watching the site and maybe stock will reappear. It's a great mod that's military grade, well built, accurate, and nice for around the house vaping. It's not a pocket carry mod, though. Scroll down on the site for features and pics. Native battery is 26650, but there's a rubber sleeve adapter for 18650 and it vapes fine in that mode.

I don't mean to interject. But I'm getting one of those. I hope everybody is okay on the back porch or front porch

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
I just got 20 Amber "Boston Round" bottles (16 oz) to transfer my nic base from the plastic jars it was shipped in. Now I just have to make some 28 mm polyethylene disks for cap liners, to replace the existing liners. Oh, and labels with all the contents and warnings. And a MSDS to enclose in the lockbox when I put it all back in the freezer.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)

I'm loving my Camo Aegis, it's my daily and I do carry in my pocket. :) Kind of a tight fit in the carpenter pants pouch, but just fine in my cargos. I only use 18650s but may switch to the 26s.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Sense nothing has changed, nothing has changed here.
Still vapin the same stuff I always have.
(Haven't spent a wad of money either):tumble:

How is everyone??
Glad to see you back. I haven't bought anything in ages other than some legal ceebeedee. I think my collection of stuff I don't use is twenty times heavier than stuff I am currently using.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I'm loving my Camo Aegis, it's my daily and I do carry in my pocket. :) Kind of a tight fit in the carpenter pants pouch, but just fine in my cargos. I only use 18650s but may switch to the 26s.

If the 18650s get through the day, is the extra weight worth it? (Says the guy who doesn't go out the door without at least two mods. :lol: )

Sense nothing has changed, nothing has changed here.
Still vapin the same stuff I always have.
(Haven't spent a wad of money either):tumble:

How is everyone??

Welcome home!

OK on this corner of the country.

Spending down as well, I'm pretty comfortable with the condition of my stash :) Mostly flavorings, and the occasional shiny ;)

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Here is my brand new Therion 75c.

I copied the profile from my Mirage, as it is a very well thought and laid out profile, which is also an eye-catcher; the one made from DJLSb.

I modified it with the eScribe theme designer, to add the decimal digit to the power meter, that I really need at my power level.

Now, it seems this profile doesn't support the Replay function. I applied the latest service pack to the Therion mod, so it should be ready.

I don't have the slightest idea on how to add Replay to this profile, so it is time to open the book (...well, the PDF file).

With the ebony accents, the natural leather, the colour eye-candy display and the very nature of a parallel setup, this mod is a superlative device for MTL vaping, almost calling for a backup...

1538732619179812927358.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Here is my brand new Therion 75c.

I copied the profile from my Mirage, as it is a very well thought and laid out profile, which is also an eye-catcher; the one made from DJLSb.

I modified it with the eScribe theme designer, to add the decimal digit to the power meter, that I really need at my power level.

Now, it seems this profile doesn't support the Replay function. I applied the latest service pack to the Therion mod, so it should be ready.

I don't have the slightest idea on how to add Replay to this profile, so it is time to open the book (...well, the PDF file).

With the ebony accents, the natural leather, the colour eye-candy display and the very nature of a parallel setup, this mod is a superlative device for MTL vaping, almost calling for a backup...

View attachment 771259

Nice indeed! :thumb:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I did not have enough room in my freezer. I finally moved my nic stash (broken down into 30 ml bottles) into the crisper drawer. I don't know what to do with it, since stopping the nic.

Since you're a Verified Member already...why not put whatever you won't need on the Classies? Once it comes back to room temperature, I'd just ziplock baggie each bottle separately, then wrap each securely in bubblewrap and ship it boxed...to a buyer or buyers.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Since you're a Verified Member already...why not put whatever you won't need on the Classies? Once it comes back to room temperature, I'd just ziplock baggie each bottle separately, then wrap each securely in bubblewrap and ship it boxed...to a buyer or buyers.
Really thinking of it, but I don't remember which supplier I got it from. Don't I have to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread