Rules for the contest are now posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you just know it. I just ordered a 50 pack of cartomizers and a new battery a couple of weeks ago. :( That's okay though 'cause tomorrow my new Jet and Black Cartos will be here along with my replacement USB charger. So far I have recruited 2 people to ecigs, one who went with SS and one(unfortunately for him, but he'll learn the hard way) went Blu. Things are great in my vaping world, 7 weeks tobacco free and I haven't missed the stink at all. Imagine that......

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
ya know....I think I might bleed to death biting my tongue.....now that your my boss do I have to behave?

okay...okay....I'll try...but no promises! I've been up all night watching Joan Jett videos so I'm feeling a little jaded :headbang:

anyway....I will be PM'ing everyone for your address as well as getting the random generator set up to pick the first kit winner. I obviously can't enter the contest myself but I do have some great pictures once I figure out how to achieve the effect I want....I finally killed my favorite pink batteries....yes...undoubtedly by dripping into the cartomizers....but...I saved the jewels and put them on my Jets...just need to print some red labels for the cartos and put a topcoat on the red paint in the logo...since my boss refuses to make a Black Widow SS I have made my own. ;) If Joan Jett vaped she would use a SS Black Widow with a red translucent drip tip :) man-o-man...talk about a women who ages gracefully!

YouTube - Joan Jett - Crimson And Clover

yo! Bill....think "tipping point".....hehe I have said all along you need a new image. How'm I doin' so far?

next contest.....guess how long it takes lorikay13 to get fired or banned and which will happen first?:evil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations lorikay! I'm happy for you. :D Does your goat get to help?

I won! Thank you so much. I live in Las Vegas and it seems like I never win anything...(heh..heh) So, winning the kit would be like hitting a royal. Come on Monday...I need that kit!

Ok... now I am a bit confused.... I thought you won the kit? Did you mean you won the skin?

Yes I am the dummy. I got a PM saying congrats and thought I won, but it was for the skins. I couldn't delete the message so I edited it. I am now embarrassed, and feel stupid...sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought I had won and found out I didn't which is way worse than you guys thinking you didn't win and finding out you still have a chance.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Yes I am the dummy. I got a PM saying congrats and thought I won, but it was for the skins. I couldn't delete the message so I edited it. I am now embarrassed, and feel stupid...sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought I had won and found out I didn't which is way worse than you guys thinking you didn't win and finding out you still have a chance.

lol. dont feel bad. i thought i won the kit too.

lol... apparently everyone who enters will win the skin. Then there is also a random drawing for someone to win a kit (how many of those kits/drawings will be done... that I do not know). The drawing for the kit has not yet happened as far as I know. They are working on the program that will pick the post automatically.

I do not think that the person had known that all who enter will win the skin.

Don't feel bad.... even if you did win the kit... I would still wish you congrats (which I did, & I meant it)! I think that anyone who does win it will be a lucky person. It it understandable why you thought you won. So... please... do not feel bad... not at all.. you were excited!

Last edited:

plerskine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Florida
Hello all, after pouring over this forum for a couple of months, reading and watching videos on the SS carts and refilling them, my first e-cig purchase was the Hendu and I haven't had an analog since I got it on 7/23/10-whoop! I LOVE it and the fact that the batteries have the lifetime warranty. I didn't find billsters site here until recently so now I know I can save 20% on his site, and have the whole "customer loyalty" thing- Thank You! I will now place my orders through your site! I could always use more batteries...I'd love to win a kit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread