Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
100mg Nic base isn't that hard to deal with and only takes up a small space in the freezer. I have two liters broken up into 250ml glass bottles in a single box in the freezer at 0 degrees that will take me far into the future at my 3mg juice strength (about 18 years). The box is about the size of a six pack of soft drinks.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
I could go on but I know you understand what I mean.

Aye, I do at that and can see other problems as well, which you might even see. One in particular being gross slavery of human beings. Although considering Capital has forged many a wage slave, hard to discern any difference. Slavery is slavery no matter the rose called an orange.

Yes I believe the original Constitution was (is if it actually remains intact) a living document meant to aid in governing with aspirations to avoid corruption. I'll stop short here for various reasons. One being in discussion it is prudent to err to valor and discretion is the means to valor at times.

Man I tell you, this heat wave has been something else. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So considering that vaped nicotine doesn't absorb in the lungs anyways - mainly only absorbs in the mouth, throat, and nose.. I've decided that I'm not usually going to inhale anymore.

I'm not sure nic in vapor doesn't absorb at all in the lungs. I've heard/read that it just absorbs more readily...in the mouth, nose, and sinus cavities.

In any event, quite a few of us have always vaped without inhaling the vapor into our lungs. More people seem to be trying it, too, lately. It's worked great for me, as far as getting the nic I need while vaping. Have never even wanted a ciggie since my last one in Jan 2014. :thumbs:

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
The real enemy is freedom. I know nobody cares what I have to say, and I'm glad for that opportunity. Power accrues carelessness, and can best afford it. Power grows to the extent that the people who exert it don't even know what it's for, but simply use it at the easiest opportunity for their own person gains. It seems there's a failure to connect the dots between what society awards people for, to ignore their own noxiousness, and the reality of the human condition - a bought and paid for existence with no real opportunity outside indentured monetary servitude, a slave to bestial compunction, and employed to help see that everything free is ruined.

Only when freedom is entirely destroyed, will people be willing to pay $2.99 to rent a 20 year old movie, digitally. That's really why youtube was degraded, and why there aren't any landmarks in the entirety of human existence that denote quality except some marble blocks piled on top of each other, or steel structures jutting proudly into the sky as the most efficient form of slave cubicle. They can't afford themselves anything good, because the majority make a living selling garbage.

If freedom cannot exist, then there is no such thing as beauty, and no difference between right and wrong. I think the future is going to redefine 'the dark ages', because power doesn't accrue in the hands of the 'all knowing and all caring', it falls into those most psychotic and self-serving.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If vaping for nicotine gets banned, I'll probably switch over and vape the other stuff. Seems like more and more states are legalizing it. The gear used doesn't seem any different than what we vapers use, and the FDA doesn't seem interested in regulating it.

Last edited:

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
If vaping for nicotine gets banned, I'll probably switch over and vape the other stuff. Seems like more and more states are legalizing it.
Legal is one thing. Being employed without testing positive is quite another. Even in the states that have legalized the other stuff employers have their own rules which are strictly enforced.

What an upside down issue: make vaping as a harm reduction to smoking go out of business while legalizing the other stuff.

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
If vaping for nicotine gets banned, I'll probably switch over and vape the other stuff. Seems like more and more states are legalizing it.

Except nicotine isn't ever detrimental in the cognition department, whereas the other stuff can be the more you go past a certain point (and there IS a ceiling, anyways - after which you're just wasting it). Albeit even after that certain point, I can still continue my recent learnings into electronics engineering. (IOW, at NO point am I ever discussing the philosophical ramifications of Spongebob Squarepants. :lol: )

I actually credit my dad for leading me down the vape path entirely, since even though he was dying of cancer, he refused to SMOKE it (having never had any a day in his life). So I had to get a vape for him. So if it wasn't for him (& the specific properties of the other stuff), I would even likely still be smoking putrefying cigarettes. And now I'm 100% combustion-free across the board. :thumb:

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..(and there IS a ceiling, anyways - after which you're just wasting it)..
    I remember watching a Gallagher (the comedian) show on HBO a hundred years ago. At the end of his act he said, "Ok now I have a Public Service Announcement. Don't smoke :censored:. [semi - long pause] You won't get any higher, just lower on :censored:.". :lol:

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I think the reason I started smoking in the first place was because I couldn't smoke the other stuff anymore because of testing, which is still going on today. I went to the Indy 500 this year, and the guy next to me was actually vaping it. It really took me by surprise. :|

KAS

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Legal is one thing. Being employed without testing positive is quite another. Even in the states that have legalized the other stuff employers have their own rules which are strictly enforced.

What an upside down issue: make vaping as a harm reduction to smoking go out of business while legalizing the other stuff.
    I'm retired, so no drug testing.

CublalaLand

Moved On
    Jun 26, 2019
    I'm drunk every time I post. There's the inkling tickling your imagination, I don't even try to associate with other human beings unless it's through the internet, and i'm inebriated. I've been harassed relentlessly throughout my entire life by every person I've ever known or encountered. I'm a total shut in, hermit, and animals have taken up the part humans used to play in harassing me.

There isn't anything visibly mentally, or physically wrong with me. I just don't like any of you. I've discouraged any individual from participating in my life experience without exception. Simply because I'm better than you are, and I can imagine an existence you can't. That is what urges me onward to confront you, and for you to make placating, ameliorating remarks while ignoring me.

• Creative
    Reactions: dreamvaper

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
    Aug 6, 2013
    WI, USA
    The gear used doesn't seem any different than what we vapers use, and the FDA doesn't seem interested in regulating it.

Well, dry-herbal vapes are different and have heaters built-in. However, there are also oil-cartridges you can get - and they go onto the same exact mods we [nic-vapers] use (but don't DARE take them over 7 watts! :eek:).
    Those oil cartridges look similar to old-style ce4's maybe(??), but obviously use some rather special wicking system. I've been dying to take one apart for the longest time, but it seems I may have to break the glass - and we all know how fun it is to work with purposefully breaking glass. :)

One thing I still don't understand, is that the packaging for those oil carts... Use cartoon characters.. Have names like "Mario Carts" or "Cereal Carts".. And I kid-you-not, one even says "Trix!" :shock:.
    The same exact childish nonsense that nic-vaping is catching all kind of hassle over! The irony is dripping rather excessively, I'd say.

Last edited:

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm drunk every time I post. There's the inkling tickling your imagination, I don't even try to associate with other human beings unless it's through the internet, and i'm inebriated. I've been harassed relentlessly throughout my entire life by every person I've ever known or encountered. I'm a total shut in, hermit, and animals have taken up the part humans used to play in harassing me.

There isn't anything visibly mentally, or physically wrong with me. I just don't like any of you. I've discouraged any individual from participating in my life experience without exception. Simply because I'm better than you are, and I can imagine an existence you can't. That is what urges me onward to confront you, and for you to make placating, ameliorating remarks while ignoring me.
    Question: who is this directed toward?!

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2019
    London

Stating you don't like people is fine. Claiming you're better than everybody else reads like you are a pratt.

Users who are viewing this thread