Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi i placed my order may 29th and it still hasn't processed or came :/ also the website said free shipping on $50+ orders and my order was over that and still had to pay for regular shipping
    order number:
    #V100152449
    Hi there, very sorry about that, we’re having issues with tracking info getting updated. I just asked someone to reach out and let you know what’s going on, please let me know if they don’t.

emitxud

Jun 7, 2019
    Hi there, very sorry about that, we’re having issues with tracking info getting updated. I just asked someone to reach out and let you know what’s going on, please let me know if they don’t.
    Nothing yet its frustrating that i still had to pay for shipping and its not even here on time or even processed ://

• Agree
    Reactions: Jacob hampton

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    My order number is V100152949
    Hi Jacob, sorry for the slow reply, I was off for the weekend. There's been an issue with tracking info not getting updated before items are shipped. I will try and find out what's going on and refund your shipping to start with.

Caleb N Moore

Jun 11, 2019
    V100153095
    I placed my order on the 31st of last month and have yet to be updated with any tracking info. I don't seem to be the only one. The person I did talk to (not by phone surprisingly after days of reaching out to you.) said there was an issue with the color of a product I purchased and that it would be fixed after deciding on a different one. (We went from white to gunmetal. Though my order on the website does not reflect this change.) I paid for priority shipping upon purchase. (1-3 day) It is now the 10th. What is going on!? I would appreciate a timely response and not one that include a "promise" to get back to me. If this is indeed a reputable business I'd like it looked into immediately. You're leaving a horrible reputation for present and any future customers. Thank you!

MichaelR

Jun 5, 2019
    Hey my order number is
    #V100153501

I put in my order Saturday i did read that orders on weekends will start processing monday but i do not know when my vape will come in because it still says processing and havent had any updates.
    I am just curious on when i should expect my package once i finally got tracking info a few days ago its just said in transit, arriving late and thats all

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I am just curious on when i should expect my package once i finally got tracking info a few days ago its just said in transit, arriving late and thats all
    That's a good question, I'll try and find out, in the meantime please let me know if it turns up!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    V100153095
    I placed my order on the 31st of last month and have yet to be updated with any tracking info. I don't seem to be the only one. The person I did talk to (not by phone surprisingly after days of reaching out to you.) said there was an issue with the color of a product I purchased and that it would be fixed after deciding on a different one. (We went from white to gunmetal. Though my order on the website does not reflect this change.) I paid for priority shipping upon purchase. (1-3 day) It is now the 10th. What is going on!? I would appreciate a timely response and not one that include a "promise" to get back to me. If this is indeed a reputable business I'd like it looked into immediately. You're leaving a horrible reputation for present and any future customers. Thank you!
    Hi Caleb, looks like your order is due for delivery tomorrow, you should have had tracking email sent some days ago, my apologies, there has been an issue with the warehouse software not updating orders correctly.

Your tracking info is 9405510205837003090445 with USPS.

I have also refunded your shipping fee.

Sincerely,
    Neil

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey Neil,

Still haven’t received my order yet and at this point I would just like a refund. How can I obtain this?
    No problem, I've done that for you now. Sorry about that, it looks like someone emailed you last week about substituting an item, I did specifically ask them to call you about it, so I'm very sorry they didn't.

Katie Miller

Jun 13, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    Hi, i placed an order on Monday and haven't received any information on order. My order number is: #V100156596

It still says processing and i need to know if It has shipped yet. Please get back to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread