Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
LOL Dang It Anyways A.G. LOL I just pulled the Trigger and got the VMOD XL :D With hands as huge as mine it looks to be a great fit for me :D I got the Silver one to :D I also know that they will probably come out with colored shells for these just as they did for the original VMOD so I am very happy about that. Order # 30167And now to stalk the mailman till it gets here :D BTW I just could not argue with the 9mil juice capacity bottle :D That is HUGE!

Greta thread ya got here :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Just got an email from Vapage:

If you did not get a VMod-XL in your stocking, treat yourself and save 25 percent off anything at Vapage.com

Use coupon code: iwasnaughty

Oh Rats!!!! I just ordered mine a few hours ago :( Oh well it is well worth it from what I gather :D

Thank you very much A.G. for the info though, hopefully someone will be able to use it and get themselves a nice new VMOD :D

Bumpin for a great discount on a great MOD :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Bumping this and also going back to square one...sort of.
I have a friend whose fallen off the wagon again- had a little mall e-cig and that was the problem.
Wants to try a bottom feeder but doesn't have much funds...
So, just got the Old Goat Mod for her...I'll run it a bit, figure out the quirks then give it to her with what I've learned.
Ron's got a new thread on his- great price for the basic 3.7v bottom feeder! $25!!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-old-goat-3-7-bottomfeeder-sale-25-00-a.html

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Another new kid on the block:

Bogger Box Mod's

BB-900x900.JPG

So - About a week ago I signed up for their mailing list - and then 3 days ago I sent an email to them saying:
"... thinking about getting in on the GVM Groove Pre-Order. When is the expected release date?"

I got a very quick response:

"Thank you for your interest in our device. Our machinist promised delivery this week. Currently there is around 25 orders on hand so it'd be a week or two before any new orders get shipped out.

All who purchase pre-orders will be on our short list of beta testers for future mods. After our last pre-order is shipped the beta tester list will be closed, however the devices will be in stock at that time and shipped promptly.

Again, thank you. Steve."

So - I then went back and listened to the podcast again (it starts at around the 61 min mark of the episode "Vapeteam Episode #2: New Mods and a Great Giveaway")
VapersPlace | VP Live

.. and ... well, I'm kinda on the fence with this one.

Steve seems like a stand up guy and all - seems honest - they asked him (paraphrasing here) "other than looks, what sets your mod apart?" and he basically answered "not much really, it's a 3.7 mod". Which I actually found more reassuring than if he'd gone off on some big long-winded sales spiel.

I think the part that's giving me pause is ... the guys who had seen it, held it & vaped it (who all seemed to like it! One of them said he had his pre-order in) all talked about how it looked so cool and that the bottom hinge door made a nice 'snap' sound when you closed it and so forth ... all 'form' stuff - and form is good, me likey form - but no one really talked about 'function' other than that it works fine and they plan to do this and that ... in the future.

What I was waiting to hear were words like "hits like a champ" or "it's a great vape" or "I love this mod!". I didn't hear any of that - but again, one guy did say he had placed a pre-order.

So - I'm kinda torn ... I now feel pretty comfy that if I place a pre-order I won't get ripped off. The guy really does seem legit. It's a real product and it really will be shipped - as far as I can tell. And it would be cool to have one of the early runs of 'the next great thing' if that's what this turns out to be.

On the other hand, part of me is thinking maybe better to hang back until some reviews come out and then decide if this really cool looking device is something I want to spend $140 (+) on.

:unsure:

Undecided in Los Angeles
anyone have a preorder or know when these are being shiped?

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
Looks like this thread is winding down. Just thought I'd throw in one more I don't think has been mentioned, the du bocage box mod from Portugal. It's a really nice box (IMO) and works extremely well for me. My only beef is there's not really any juice well to speak of and your technique for feeding has to be really good or juice gets out onto the top of the box. The wood quality and finish, form factor and ergonomics, all first rate.

I just got one of these and I entirely agree with that - they now have a juice well btw. My first wooden mod and my first bottom feeder and I have to say I am really impressed with it. Working on my "squonking" technique and loving it!

pirate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread