Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Soon to be the REO VVs (btw hands off the red one)

VVpolishspliced.jpg

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Ops noob mistake. Sry about that :blush:

Really nice though. If only I hadnt spent all my money on that Provari...

Hey, I'm glad you posted that anyway, now I know about the JBox, bottom-feed or not; she's a beauty!

I'm getting quite a list going now; JBox, stainless steel Reo Grand VV, Provari V2, GG Odysseus tank, Bulli A2-TM atomizer, Darwin, Buzz Pro 2 (non-compliant), ten more Vivi Novas, and about fifty juices that everyone loves and I've never tried.

Do I need any of this stuff? Not really. While my VMax, Woo, Joyetech 18650 mod, kGos, and (constant voltage) eGos sit unused, I'm getting a stellar vape from my Twists and Vivi Nova tanks. I went a full month on the first Vivi atomizer without touching it. Popped in a new one, and YEAH BABY!

This is exactly why I get in trouble around here for suggesting to beginners that while they sort through ALLLLLL of the options, just get yourself three 650mah Twists, three Vivi Novas, two chargers (in case one craps out), a trim ring (looks count), a lanyard maybe, some juice, and then vape your face off as you explore all the other equipment in the entire vaposphere.

(And if I hear someone say one more time that "newbies don't NEED variable voltage", I might just hurl).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread