Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order and added 1-3 day shipment, after ordering 2 days ago it says it is processing, I posted 2 questions, was then given ticket numbers and have heard nothing in response so thought I'd try this route, appreciate any help. Order number is V100121028
    Wow, sorry to hear that, I've checked and there is no issue with the order, I know the guys were a little behind after the New Year rush, but I will make sure that this ships today. Again my apologies, Neil

• Love
    Reactions: Opinionated

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    Wow, sorry to hear that, I've checked and there is no issue with the order, I know the guys were a little behind after the New Year rush, but I will make sure that this ships today. Again my apologies, Neil
    Select Shipping Method - USPS Priority (1-3 days)....I paid extra 7.95 for this shipping and it has been 4 days since I ordered and still says processing, never used this site before, starting to worry not used to paying for priority and having an order brushed off in this way.

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    still processing at 9:24 pm Tx time, looks like it will not be shipped today, well I guess thanks for trying, I do understand that the 1-3 days start when it arrives at the place for shipment, but not sure why pay for expedited delivery when the pkg might not show up at the mailing facility for a month, its like I am begging for my order to be mailed.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    still processing at 9:24 pm Tx time, looks like it will not be shipped today, well I guess thanks for trying, I do understand that the 1-3 days start when it arrives at the place for shipment, but not sure why pay for expedited delivery when the pkg might not show up at the mailing facility for a month, its like I am begging for my order to be mailed.
    Expedited delivery should always leave same day, I can only apologise, the warehouse is clearly struggling under the weight of orders at this busy time of year. We will of course refund this for you, and I'll sort you out with some coupons to make up for it, please can you email me at neil (@) vaping.com and I'll take care of it personally.

• Love
    Reactions: Opinionated

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey! I was wondering how long the processing took and how long shipping would take because I placed the order 4 days ago (before the holiday, but not sure when your daily cutoff is). I qualified for USPS First Class shipping, how long does that usually take with processing because it's for a Birthday gift. Thanks!

Order #V100120945
    Hi there, sorry for the delay, I will make sure this goes out asap. Please can you email me on neil (@) vaping.com and I will take care of this for you.

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    • Deleted by low_tar_neil

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    • Deleted by low_tar_neil

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    Expedited delivery should always leave same day, I can only apologise, the warehouse is clearly struggling under the weight of orders at this busy time of year. We will of course refund this for you, and I'll sort you out with some coupons to make up for it, please can you email me at neil (@) vaping.com and I'll take care of it personally.
    Gideon again!

I took a second look at your order today, because it was still being processed, and I see something that is causing an additional delay, (in addition to the other factors I mentioned in my previous reply.) I genuinely apologize for missing it!
    It looks like the "Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Silver" item you ordered is out of stock in our warehouse. Since we don't send out partial orders, that's what's causing the additional delay in processing the order. We apologize for the inconvenience, but there are two options on how I can proceed for you, and get your order back on track:

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    email sent

smorris

Jan 2, 2019
    now its because supposedly that they were out of 1 item and couldn't ship a partial order...then just told them to take it off the order and refund the amt.....so now it is pending order and still paying 7.99 for shipment and still do not know when it is going to ship......truly frustrating

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread